kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
How long does it usually take icstor to finish these games?

and when can we expect the next update?
according to his website, he's at 50% with 0.2

how do i gift from the sex shop? according to walkthrough
Celia: Relation Level – 1
– You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)

I put the blackmail envelope in her locker but how do I do that with stuff from the sex shop?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I put the blackmail envelope in her locker but how do I do that with stuff from the sex shop?
Follow up that line. Do teh blackmail stuff and after you progress a little on it, you can start putting stuff into her locker. Essentially, the blackmail letter needs to be taken by her first.

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
how do i gift from the sex shop? according to walkthrough
Celia: Relation Level – 1
– You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)

Click it first in your inventory then the locker

Dinker

May 15, 2017
I think ive done all the photo shoots and when I try to talk to Caroline it just says you've already talked to her have I hit a bug?
Make sure you do the fishnet body suit one, that's the one that advances the story. The creator has left in a few buggy-ish areas. Pretty much the creator needs to go back in and cleanup confusing dead ends like this with more helpful hints on how to move the story forward.

Cripes you people are fanatical, I check this thread, check another page, type a reply and fifteen replies are in between where I was and where the thread is now! I wondered how a .1 game had 137 pages :p

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Someone tells me that I have to make it stuck I did the scenes of the mother and where the office already goes my room I do not know what else to do
apart unlock 2 more points Neighbor and home a blonde

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Someone tells me that I have to make it stuck I did the scenes of the mother and where the office already goes my room I do not know what else to do apart unlock 2 more points Neighbor and home a blonde
Click on the phone, if you see 2 relationship points with each girl, you can't do anything else.

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
Can somebody plz start a Milf City fanart thread? There's one for DoD and would really love if there was one for MC

WizzGee

Feb 17, 2018
I cant finish the work with mom. Im on the 2nd part of rubbish cleaning but its only 5 pcs not 6.

Ive also doing the photoshoot with caroline is there anything needs to be done to her?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
there's always 6 rubbish (plastic bottles, bear, box)
after the last shoot with caroline and she rubs her brother, talk to her in his room

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It`s a matter of opinion. This is great, DoD,MCC,MOTH and Babysitter are some of my favorites. There are others too.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes