EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Started stumbling through the game last night. Very interesting. Love the character designs.

Is there anything else in the current version with Judy (the therapist, right?) beyond the initial conversation and then her instructing you what to do about Celia (the envelope and webcam)? She's my favorite character design in the game by far.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Started stumbling through the game last night. Very interesting. Love the character designs.

Is there anything else in the current version with Judy (the therapist, right?) beyond the initial conversation and then her instructing you what to do about Celia (the envelope and webcam)? She's my favorite character design in the game by far.
nope

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I came across this game in the "similar threads" section of another game I was reading comments about. It sounded like everyone was enthusiastic, so I gave it a spin.

It's terrific! The story is actually incredible (as in, not believable), but given usual suspension of disbelief, it actually flows logically from that point. The game play is reasonably smooth, with less grinding than many games put you through.

Most importantly, the characters have some differentiation. They all get involved with the MC for different reasons, rather than some hokum with magic, mind control or mysterious irreistability. Not that those don't have their attractions, too.

Outside of the one revenge character (I guess you always have to have one), it's "healthy" attraction and desire (yeah, yeah, incest, sure, but not non-consensual or drugged/forced).

And, of course, like everyone says, the graphics are exceptional. Great work all around.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
how do i gift from the sex shop? according to walkthrough
Celia: Relation Level – 1
– You can put things in her locker in the Teacher’s Break Room. (Envelope, Stuff from the Sex Shop)

not2sure

Mar 9, 2018
just discovered this game and its awesome, but need some help. after Carolines friend blows you can you move the story on with Caroline?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
just discovered this game and its awesome, but need some help. after Carolines friend blows you can you move the story on with Caroline?
Yes. Just do the photoshoots, finish all of them, talk with her in her room about the sales then sleep (by using your bed).

not2sure

Mar 9, 2018
Yes. Just do the photoshoots, finish all of them, talk with her in her room about the sales then sleep (by using your bed).
I think ive done all the photo shoots and when I try to talk to Caroline it just says you've already talked to her have I hit a bug?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think ive done all the photo shoots and when I try to talk to Caroline it just says you've already talked to her have I hit a bug?
Sleep, by using your bed (not Linda). You had the talk with Caroline about the sales then, right? In the afternoon/evening. Obviously she will be just laying about in the mornings youknow.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
how do I get fast money penalties
someone knows what is the password of the school computer
You can make money doing the game on the home computer (rock, paper, scissors) and you can get the password from searching the teacher's lounge once you grab the key from a classroom table.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
How long is the game play so far? I've been waiting til' he's pumped a few updates out.
I always find this question tricky to answer.

Is there a lot of content/game play? Yup, I think so. Lot of variety, scenes and plot development.

Except...

It's good. Really good. Which means, when you finish, you will be damn impatient for another update. That's not always a good place to be, judging from some comments across f95.

But, yeah, I'd recommend joining the club.

Reactions: fsck

kiryl

Oct 6, 2017
I always find this question tricky to answer.

Is there a lot of content/game play? Yup, I think so. Lot of variety, scenes and plot development.

Except...

It's good. Really good. Which means, when you finish, you will be damn impatient for another update. That's not always a good place to be, judging from some comments across f95.

But, yeah, I'd recommend joining the club.
totally agree with that :)

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
How long does it usually take icstor to finish these games?

and when can we expect the next update?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes