uhohitsuhoh

May 21, 2017
this game/vn just ruined me for all other games/vn's.

10/10

i wonder how much content will go into each update though, I might try to forget this exists for awhileeeee so i can get another solid chunk of it all at once.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
this game/vn just ruined me for all other games/vn's.

10/10

i wonder how much content will go into each update though, I might try to forget this exists for awhileeeee so i can get another solid chunk of it all at once.
Welcome to the club. I've been doing so since January ..... Except for ICCreations and Viqvil I have little hope for improvement. Well ICSTOR has opened a new door to the land where milk and honey flow and breasts grow on the trees let's see how many developers pull along.

Reactions: offset8

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Your laptop has enough memory to run the game smoothly. Disabling NPOT reduces memory usage that helps older PCs/laptops who don't have sufficient memory.
What i mean that i have never crossed so called NPOT settings in my computers. Where is that setting ??? I bought my first PC in 1994 and it was 286 and i have had SEVERAL computers after that (386, 486, first pentium and so on). Can anybody tell me where is that NPOT setting ? My windows is NOT english.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What i mean that i have never crossed so called NPOT settings in my computers. Where is that setting ??? I bought my first PC in 1994 and it was 286 and i have had SEVERAL computers after that (386, 486, first pentium and so on). Can anybody tell me where is that NPOT setting ? My windows is NOT english.
this isn't a windows setting, it's within renpy
<shift+g> opens graphic settings in a renpy game (if dev-mode is on iirc)
there you find NPOT ;)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok, now i got it, i must check it. Many thanks, i have never had to adjust or use dev console, so that explains it. But glad to know.

kd3

Jan 3, 2018
is there a thread on Incest Story?
Yup, you can find it here:

Just a heads up as well, several threads for icstor's other games can also be found by searching "icstor" on the site should you be curious in the future

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Hottest Part of entire game also wired saliva :heartcoveredeyes:

Nah, Elder Sis fishnet bootjob blowed my mind =)
P.S. after this game - i cant play any 2dcg and old 3dcg. This level of quality - its a nextgen. Noone did it better ever. We need to clone ICSTOR, asap =)

Reactions: User_117517

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
For me Icstor took a step forward on this wanna be devops.

Patreon gets bitchy ? builds his own site.
Animation and art quality +90000
Bullshit release date which many devs either fail or release rush version just to say they did the release? Nop, Real time feedback on progress.

Reactions: JR81 and skullker

Dinker

May 15, 2017
Alright, talked to dad three times, talked to mom and auntie about cleaning a pool... Linda isn't showing up anymore at home. Did I break it? How do I progress the Linda storyline?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Alright, talked to dad three times, talked to mom and auntie about cleaning a pool... Linda isn't showing up anymore at home. Did I break it? How do I progress the Linda storyline?
First, you need to read the book Linda was reading when you caught them at one of those nights. Read the book. The finals thing she does before she is gone from the living room is giving you the task to wash the dishes. You did that right? IF yes, and IF you have read that book, Linda will start to appear in the bedroom instead, dressing up for work. IF you asked money from dad three times (NOT just talking, ask for money) he will point you to Linda. And THEN you can talk with her.

Reactions: skullker and Dinker

Dinker

May 15, 2017
First, you need to read the book Linda was reading when you caught them at one of those nights. Read the book. The finals thing she does before she is gone from the living room is giving you the task to wash the dishes. You did that right? IF yes, and IF you have read that book, Linda will start to appear in the bedroom instead, dressing up for work. IF you asked money from dad three times (NOT just talking, ask for money) he will point you to Linda. And THEN you can talk with her.
I swear, it's almost like if I ask a question I will immediately find the answer, thank you though!

Reactions: daave

punkprincess1017

Oct 1, 2017
After I got both of the sisters at relationship 2, they just disappear. I only see them at night sleeping. Is that supposed to happen? Any way to replay their last scene outside of the gallery? Cause the mom appears in my bed after I got her to relationship 2 every night.

Reactions: daave
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes