Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
hmm i hope but 2 month by release and with as much as character and 5 points by characters, i think it will take at least 10 months to finish
Just 10 months is nothing. People wait some games for several fokin years! =)

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
I decided to play the game again, but strange is, that the animations don't repeat now. I remember that when I played the game first time, that a lot of animations when they started, they went for a loop until you interrupted them. Am I mistaken or did I do something to stop the loops?

Edit: OK, in the latest version, those animations (like Mom kissing MC's dick) go for the loop again. So it might have just been something with the previous version.
Good morning, all!

I'm also experiencing this issue after upgrading from v0.1e to v0.1f (although I did not delete the former from my hard drive). I've searched this thread for "loop" and "looping" but haven't found any answer.

Thanks in advance for any assistance. Truly in love with this great game!

EDIT: posted incorrect versions.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
ok thx,and when will it have the update there?

most deliver monthly updates maybe there is this week one more but if not bad i at least like to wait longer for the update because i think the game here is just fantastic and if you look at others that bring after over 3 months an update out what has 10min playing time and in the short time is already out

the mom turns out to be the super whore who wants to fuck her driver and all other men in the company and guaranteed to be fucked by anyone who asks them (of course not from mc oh what a miracle) there comes the puke there is the game until now a real gold piece until now at least you have to be careful with the joy of an update

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
holy shit, cant believe its already 2 months since released. can someone who follows icstor tell me about him. does he work alone, how is he on updates, content, delays. i would play his other games, but i fucking hate rpgm

Patan

May 28, 2017
holy shit, cant believe its already 2 months since released. can someone who follows icstor tell me about him. does he work alone, how is he on updates, content, delays. i would play his other games, but i fucking hate rpgm
You should give try about his other games, yes they are rpgm games but not that difficult to play. I believe he works with 1 person that helps him with writing. He usally updates his game around 30-45 days but seeing the new version only at %50 we probably have to wait 1 more month.

asdffaw

Mar 26, 2018
Hello i coulndt get relation level 2 with celia even after toilet scenes and also cant receive 3rd sms from linda can anyone help ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello i coulndt get relation level 2 with celia even after toilet scenes and also cant receive 3rd sms from linda can anyone help ?
For Celia, you have to visit the Teacher's Office a day after the toilet scenes, she'll be there.

Reactions: asdffaw

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
Guys is it possible to add more fps to Renpy ? Like with RM FPS Control on RPGM ? Cause the game run ok for me but the video clips are too slow (like wayyy slower than the exemple when you start the game).

So someone have a tips for me or it's just my shitty computer and there is nothing i can do ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes