D

Deleted member 443783

A threesome with Celia, and Judy playing as a mistress... :oops:
Something like that will definitely be implemented in this game. I bet more kinky stuff will be available in the sex shop, very soon...:rolleyes:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Can anyone, maybe Moderator, move this game to the Popular Games list????
I think this section hasn't that much of a relevance anymore. There are numerous great games which are not listed in it such as My sweet Neighbours, Parental Love, Depraved Awakening, Love and Submission, Adventures of Willy D. etc.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Can anyone, maybe Moderator, move this game to the Popular Games list????
This is not how things work games have a requirement to be able to join into the popular section ( which I don't know ) it's not as if the Staff choose one game in the middle of several others that are being highly commented and say '' ok let's move it to the popular section ''

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
Damn its so HOT. Leave alone incest theme. Just models, animations, writing, humor - THE BEST EVER. Elder sister, mmmm, i love her - she is so hot and sexy. Little sister? I love her too - she is so cute and charming. I'm going to take all my power of will and wait full game release. When i played this 0.1 version - real world disappeared. I was totally immersed in this good and hot story. I want to make happy beloved ones and punish that bitch teacher. Again - THE BEST GAME EVER!

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
Hi i had a bug i think, when i get the 2nd SMS from younger sister i scroll wheeled which went back in the story, i got back to where i was but no text message this time.

Anyone can screenshot 2nd SMS from younger sister? text + picture.

Thank you <3

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hi i had a bug i think, when i get the 2nd SMS from younger sister i scroll wheeled which went back in the story, i got back to where i was but no text message this time.

Thank you <3
Scroll doesn't work on phone, hold left click and move up and down.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
Damn its so HOT. Leave alone incest theme. Just models, animations, writing, humor - THE BEST EVER. Elder sister, mmmm, i love her - she is so hot and sexy. Little sister? I love her too - she is so cute and charming. I'm going to take all my power of will and wait full game release. When i played this 0.1 version - real world disappeared. I was totally immersed in this good and hot story. I want to make happy beloved ones and punish that bitch teacher. Again - THE BEST GAME EVER!
wait the full game release?! wow you have my respect! already 2 month seems to be an eternity
i would like to have your power mdr

Reactions: DanMachiFan

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
well, not so fast young padawan
you look and get enlighted :p

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018

Thank you <3
Actually @the66 has created a script to enable scroll with the mousewheel. I haven't tried it, but if it works for you, don't forget to thank him. ;)
EDIT: link in the post above mine. @the66 I admit defeat :)

D

Deleted member 443783

I played this game for so many times, but it still makes me cum. Oh god... This is a true masterpiece... :FeelsGoodMan::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: DMC

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
wait the full game release?! wow you have my respect! already 2 month seems to be an eternity
i would like to have your power mdr
Its ICSTOR, not some random guy. He has several finished games, so Im sure that this will not take TOO much time, especially as i can see - gameplay base is ready and as far as i know - ren'py is more suitable for novels development than rpgm =)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
It's been at 50% for a few days now, I just hope his computer didn't freeze or something or we might have to pour some hot coffee into it

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes