Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Icstor already answered why he did it. He wasn't able to work on everything alone anymore (Burnt-out). He wanted to focus on one thing that's why he hired two new team members for the new game the writer and the programmer.
My point still stands. I'm not saying he's a bad developer, but that doesn't mean he won't disappoint.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well, it's true. Nevertheless, ICSTOR made me personaly forget this " wrong step " thanks to Milfy City. This game is a champion in every way.
It seems the most promising out of everything else they made so far, indeed. I can't wait to see more..!

marlo

May 24, 2017
Are you forgetting the sudden end to Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa?
no i didnt forget, but to me it was understandable and he explained why he did it,he rushed 2 games to focus on 1 and make it better ,also fuck rpgm

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
So, how do we get money? I lost all of it trying to do that stupid rock paper scissors game, to get the camera to be able to do the actual job

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So, how do we get money? I lost all of it trying to do that stupid rock paper scissors game, to get the camera to be able to do the actual job
Don't become a compulsive gambler? You can ask money from dad, end up with a job at mom's, and earn enough to be able to by the camera. You really should start with the camera and Caroline in case you want to have a nice steady earning.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
It may be obvious, but before playing that minigame you should make a save. I made all my money like this. It's not cheating, right? ;)

D

Deleted member 443783

I just checked his Patreon, he's already at 50%! Hot damn, he works quick... now the question is how is he gonna progress in the story with his family members? Main Brotag already went pretty far with 0.1, I'm guessing group sex is in the picture? I'm sure this next update is focusing on other characters other than his family
Dude don't forget we have not been properly introduced to the aunt, who we are going to fuck as well, plus we have not fucked the psychologist and we have not been introduced to the principal. I bet she is going to be a woman and we get to bang her as well. Oh, and I almost forgot, classmates and that mysterious girl from the pool. There are literally unlimited opportunities for the creator. This game has immense potential and I am happy that there are developers like ICSTOR.

Respect to the creator!

D

Deleted member 443783

Don't worry man. The way she was introduced, and the way she is teasing the main character, I bet the MC will get to fuck every hole she has and get a footjob from her as well. It's ICSTOR after all.

Reactions: Ennoch
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes