marlo

May 24, 2017
I think that 1 month of waiting is more realistic. The first version was posted here a month ago and now they are at 50%.
That "updated monthly", for me, is far from the truth. :confused:
i was being pessimistic with 40 to 60 i mean i hope it will be just 1 month , also i will ruin ur comments to likes ratio and give u a like

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
i was being pessimistic with 40 to 60 i mean i hope it will be just 1 month , also i will ruin ur comments to likes ratio and give u a like
No need for that! ;)
We are all here 'cause we like this game and everyone can be helpful, despite likes or number of posts! :D
wheres moms office? i cant find her anywhere
Enter the office through the map, then click on the door.
If she isn't there you're missing some event with her at home.

Reactions: marlo

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
upload_2018-3-23_11-41-17.png
No need for that! ;)
We are all here 'cause we like this game and everyone can be helpful, despite likes or number of posts! :D

If she isn't here you're missing some event with her at home.
i dont see the office

No need for that! ;)

If she isn't here you're missing some event with her at home.
oh i got the office thx

btw can we only get to the 2nd relationship point in this patch?

D

Deleted member 443783

This game is literally amazing! I have jerked off for so many times to this masterpiece! ICSTOR is the best!

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: DMC and David87

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I just checked his Patreon, he's already at 50%! Hot damn, he works quick... now the question is how is he gonna progress in the story with his family members? Main Brotag already went pretty far with 0.1, I'm guessing group sex is in the picture? I'm sure this next update is focusing on other characters other than his family

Jan 12, 2018
I just played through a really crap-crap-crap-crappity-crap-crap game (I won't say which) that I was really looking forward to and all I could think of after leaving a post about my feelings of disappointment in that thread, was to come here and reiterate how much I love "Milfy City".

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
Are you forgetting the sudden end to Incest Story 2 and Milf's Villa?
Icstor already answered why he did it. He wasn't able to work on everything alone anymore (Burnt-out). He wanted to focus on one thing that's why he hired two new team members for the new game the writer and the programmer.

Reactions: marlo and Kakato
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes