Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Were any of them insufficient though? I ask because I never got around to finishing any of them.
Depends on what you wanted. If certain story lines or arcs are the reason you are playing and they are just abandoned and a game goes from like 0.6 to 1.0 in one move then no, its not sufficient.

But if you never finished them and are just getting off to good renders and model type bodies with at least a sex scene per girl then good for you, should be fine.

No. They are just missing a grand finale and some people are can't get their mind over it. They carry a grudge ever since. Its the same thing when fanboys of certain games can't accept sequels of said game because its not the continuation of their precious one. Those who wanted Incest Story and Milf Villa to go on forever and ever and ever.. are unable to handle this.

None of this is true. The last couple projects were cut off well before they were supposed to. If it is somehow not SUPER obvious from playing the games yourself, at least the version numbers show it. But w/e. It obviously doesn't matter to his fan base so the point is moot.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
None of this is true.
Obviously not. How could it be.. i mean, noobody is playing Milfy City anymore, he has no pledgers because everybody got disappointed in him and his so-called abandoned projects, the way you see it is how everybody sees it and i'm just a deluded fan! The truth is on your side! Ohwait... ;)
It obviously doesn't matter to his fan base so the point is moot.
Exactly. Yet here you are, arguing that you see things right and i see things wrong. Unfortunately for you, the numbers are not on your side in this. Tough luck. Maybe next time, champ, though i have my opinion on those who are hoping for disappointment...

Reactions: GaveMyHeartAway

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No. They are just missing a grand finale and some people can't get their mind over it. They carry a grudge ever since. Its the same thing when fanboys of certain games can't accept sequels of said game because its not the continuation of their precious one. Those who wanted Incest Story and Milf Villa to go on forever and ever and ever.. are unable to handle this.
The so-called problem is that his games are very good in a way that makes you feel they could go on forever, could always put in a new girl or something. So when it gets an end in turn, it leaves you disappointed. At least some. The lack of said grand finale is unaccaptable for these 'some'. Milfy City may very well end up as such... which means 99% of the girls would have their storyline completed, with several lewd scenes. And that missing 1% will bread another batch of unsatisifes people who are obsessed with that missing 1% and doesn't give a shit about to compiment that 99% we got. Ungreatful is the word i was looking for.
Yes. There are always a few people who believe a game(this applies to other medias too) should be tailored to their specific set of needs. But when said product doesn't meet those unrealistic expectations the raging starts.

Add to that the fact people hating something are usually a lot more vocal than the ones who usually like or are indiferent to the matter (perhaps thanks to the idea of anonymity the internet brings that let them voice all sort of things without the fear of having to deal with any kind of consequence) and we have places like youtube coments section and reddit subforuns that are a salt wasteland.

Good thing here things aren't like that and people are more rational.

Fallen99

Mar 9, 2018
No. They are just missing a grand finale and some people can't get their mind over it. They carry a grudge ever since. Its the same thing when fanboys of certain games can't accept sequels of said game because its not the continuation of their precious one. Those who wanted Incest Story and Milf Villa to go on forever and ever and ever.. are unable to handle this.
The so-called problem is that his games are very good in a way that makes you feel they could go on forever, could always put in a new girl or something. So when it gets an end in turn, it leaves you disappointed. At least some. The lack of said grand finale is unaccaptable for these 'some'. Milfy City may very well end up as such... which means 99% of the girls would have their storyline completed, with several lewd scenes. And that missing 1% will bread another batch of unsatisifes people who are obsessed with that missing 1% and doesn't give a shit about to compiment that 99% we got. Ungreatful is the word i was looking for.
Is like my friend says:
In one day you know 101 people, 100 of then will hang you, the other one will slap you, at the end of the day you will remember the slap and forgot the 100 hangs.

Five5

Mar 19, 2018
It took me a while because the walkthrough is misleading with its wording. You select the spy camera before trying to open the door.

Not Dad, you can't. :p

In all seriousness, I was half-expecting that as a joke because I kept checking the bathroom at every opportunity and I was confident I would get Dad at some point and go something along the lines of "MY EYES BLEED!"
Of course, I have a spy camera in the inventory previously selected, and the only thing I do is open the door, or I get a message that someone is taking a bath

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Of course, I have a spy camera in the inventory previously selected, and the only thing I do is open the door, or I get a message that someone is taking a bath
If I remember correctly, it's not possible to use the spy camera at the beginning.
You must be at an advanced point in the game in order to trigger those scenes.

dreken149

May 7, 2017
Here's the first preview of upcoming new version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second preview - I think she wants something.

The last preview with Linda.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm crossing my fingers for an early release of the update itself! I'm greedy like that!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Now I agree about Milf Villa, while it could go longer, it was sufficient as a full game. IS2 was obviously cut short to go on. There are many places where scenes were supposed to be, such as various threesomes, but was never added. It could even be argued that Milf Control was rushed toward the end as well. Now I like Icstor and is actually one of the few devs I pledged to in the past, but I would't begrudge anyone from being wary of him starting a new game. Only time will tell.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
i think this deserves to be at the top with other cool guys. following previews and fan arts would be a lot easier that way.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but I would't begrudge anyone from being wary of him starting a new game
But the same time i don't feel that i can't make an arguement over it. I wouldn't say i begrudged anyone though :D Sarcastic? Absolutely. Angry? No.
Only time will tell.
Like i said. If Milfy City ever gets a rushed ending after we had as much content as we had in IS i would overlook the rushed ending due to the amount of content he already put into it. And it was a bit different back then. Now he has to service his pledgers and he isn't a rookie anymore.

Reactions: jande21

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
Without having to slog through all 128 pages, what are the secret cards used for? How do you access those scenes?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The good news, we gonna see lot more of those too. Considering that each 100$ patron gets 1 each month. And he had 9 the last time i checked.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes