Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
If this guy can keep the pace, and the (high) quality of his work, he is going to put many devs to shame. Up to now, the game deserves top marks in almost every single aspect.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
If this guy can keep the pace, and the (high) quality of his work, he is going to put many devs to shame. Up to now, the game deserves top marks in almost every single aspect.
If you love this, you should try Milf's Villa (same dev) if you haven't before.
Animations and female characters are pretty good too!
The only (big) cons for me in that game is that the MC looks like a little kid, but that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Teaber

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Someone knows how to attach to bathdoor a spy camera?
It took me a while because the walkthrough is misleading with its wording. You select the spy camera before trying to open the door.

You don't. Just have it selected and works automatically. You can peep on anyone who is having a bath then.
Not Dad, you can't. :p

In all seriousness, I was half-expecting that as a joke because I kept checking the bathroom at every opportunity and I was confident I would get Dad at some point and go something along the lines of "MY EYES BLEED!"

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
The Hype is real and i'm pretty sure, we won't be disappointed (like with other games). I strongly believe. :FuckYea:
His 'other games' started out strong just to have them rushed and labeled as complete before they were actually finished. I see no reason this time will be different.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
His 'other games' started out strong just to have them rushed and labeled as complete before they were actually finished. I see no reason this time will be different.
Were any of them insufficient though? I ask because I never got around to finishing any of them.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Were any of them insufficient though? I ask because I never got around to finishing any of them.
No. They are just missing a grand finale and some people can't get their mind over it. They carry a grudge ever since. Its the same thing when fanboys of certain games can't accept sequels of said game because its not the continuation of their precious one. Those who wanted Incest Story and Milf Villa to go on forever and ever and ever.. are unable to handle this.
The so-called problem is that his games are very good in a way that makes you feel they could go on forever, could always put in a new girl or something. So when it gets an end in turn, it leaves you disappointed. At least some. The lack of said grand finale is unaccaptable for these 'some'. Milfy City may very well end up as such... which means 99% of the girls would have their storyline completed, with several lewd scenes. And that missing 1% will bread another batch of unsatisifes people who are obsessed with that missing 1% and doesn't give a shit about to compiment that 99% we got. Ungreatful is the word i was looking for.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes