DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
In that case the next update is nearly ready which completes the entire game and gives you a whole town for a harem with hundreds of hours of game and sex content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure you're ready to answer all posts with "when?" "where?" :coldsweat:
And no disclaimer will save you. Good luck! :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Are you sure you're ready to answer all posts with "when?" "where?" :coldsweat:
And no disclaimer will save you. Good luck! :D
Admittedly I may not have properly thought that through but I blame Ennoch entirely ... I was forced to do it, you saw that, I was left no choice.

Reactions: Ennoch

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Have a problem where the game is crashing to menu at night, whether I try to sleep or do stuff with Mom (and whether I do oral or footjob). Using 0.1f. Is anyone else getting that?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Have a problem where the game is crashing to menu at night, whether I try to sleep or do stuff with Mom (and whether I do oral or footjob). Using 0.1f. Is anyone else getting that?
Yes, some people seem to be getting that error. Appears to be random.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
So a restart didn't solve it?
No, I've had the problem for a week or however long, only trying to fix it now I see I'm missing Celia's scenes in the scenes gallery. Maybe connected is that leading up to the problem, Mom was there at night every night, which I think she was only meant to be there some nights. Guess I'll just have to put up with it for now. Thanks.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No, mom is there every night after she appears the first time. Celia scenes are missing only if you haven't aquired the second heart with her due to not visiting her in the Teacher's office. The bed bug, like i said, happens but a restart should have solved it... weird.. have you got the second heart with carolnie?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, 2 hearts with everyone but Celia. By 'restart' do you mean play the game from scratch?
Yes, you have to visit her in the Teacher's Office to get that second one. Honestly, if you have 2 hearts than there is nothing left do, so the bed bug is just cosmetic as for now :) Next update will call for a replay anyway.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
The game is great! Good luck in overtime! I have a problem with Caroline. Everything is done according to the road, now she needs to think and answer after the last conversation with her but she does not have +1 heart The rest are two hearts .....Please help!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The game is great! Good luck in overtime! I have a problem with Caroline. Everything is done according to the road, now she needs to think and answer after the last conversation with her but she does not have +1 heart .....Please help!
Sleep in the bed (NOT through Mom, bed is selectable next to her) and she'll wake you. Results in second heart.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes