DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How to make relationship 2/5 with celia, i stuck with only 1/5 pls help me guys
Don't know at what point you are, but you have to buy things at the sexy shop and leave those things in her drawer, the same where you've putted the envelope.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
A very good start and I like the content that was introduced that should be in the pipeline. I like that although its a MILF title there are still a lot of girls in the school to chase and the neighbors look like they will be really interesting.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Is it just me or can not you now play this whole 0.3-0.4 garbage? Milfy City has knocked me out of socks and now I'm sitting here and really wait for the update without any interest in other games. Shit Milfi City has really spoiled me. Max Life no longer interested. Corruption no longer interest ..... etc ... I hope all developers go this step. More quality more animations on a high level and more fucking hot moms

Reactions: CaptainRedLion

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
Celia. Finish her blackmail route and visit her the the Teacher's office afterwards.
I'm able to give her orders through webcam and done scenes in the bathroom, but she doesnt appear in the teacher's office afterwards.

EDIT: Thank you, I waited til next day to see her

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Should of turned around and put a picture of avatar into your avatar picture just to be funny.:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Ennoch
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes