dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
Yes you caugth one that is well known since day1.
For Caroline you need to use the bed instead of Mom for sleeping. Yes, the bed is selectable just have to select it further from mom. If it still throws you out to the menu.. try taking naps before mom arrives at night.
Sounds good - doesn't work... was trying taking naps from morning. Mom still arrives and after selecting bed and sleep till nex day it throws me...well thx anyway. Will wait till next update and then just start game from begin

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
really liking this game and those graphics.
where in bathroom should i install the spy cam? unable to do
Same mistake I made!

You don't install it however. You use it to peek through the door when the bathroom is occupied.

dimick

Sep 4, 2017
so i just downloaded the software on the pc and have the sex toys n dress and i select one then click on the dresser then nothing happens it doesnt take the item

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
so i just downloaded the software on the pc and have the sex toys n dress and i select one then click on the dresser then nothing happens it doesnt take the item
But you have actually blackmailed Celia, right? Because unless you blackmail her, its just a locker, of course you can't put things there without reason. So start the show with Celia, progress a bit before you are able to put the lewd stuff in her locker.

dimick

Sep 4, 2017
But you have actually blackmailed Celia, right? Because unless you blackmail her, its just a locker, of course you can't put things there without reason. So start the show with Celia, progress a bit before you are able to put the lewd stuff in her locker.
i put the envolope in there after i used the pens from the locker

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not or if it's been fixed now or not as I have had this one for a little while but decided to try it out. I hit a traceback error at night while trying to enter the school.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sfx/door_closed.mp3'.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes