Nov 26, 2017
Wonderful game! Maybe the best in the whole site...Loved the animations, expecially for boobs, hope to see more titfuck in next update.

All characters lv2, except for Celia...I did all the toilet scene (bj & af) but when I go go teacher's office it's empty :(
Did I miss something important? XD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There now I have Celia done. I have to say that I think Sara is the hottest and sexiest one. Lily looks pretty hot as well as Macy.

Caroline states that if she helps the MC that he works for free yet if you do more pictures with her you still get a session completed reward.

Also when you go on cam with Celia after completing everything and do the get nude one after you hit that's enough the next day in school she's in the class room and acts like the MC gave her the order to wear the vibrator and the scene plays again.

I find it funny that you can't use the map when in the back yard that kind of seems stupid to me I mean you are outside and it shouldn't matter if you are in front of or behind the house you are outside.

I fixed the traceback error at the school at night that threw up the error about sfx/door_closed.mp3 being missing. I made a copy of the door_locked.mp3 and renamed it as I'm pretty sure it was probably suppose to of been directed to the locked one anyway.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
So how can I check the level of my milfs here?
And is there any further content after mom sucking and footjob nightly?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Tanks every one,i found judy but how and when i can whrite the letter fo puting it at the celia's loker...
Selet the empty envelope (this is essential) and then open your locker. Now the pens at the bottom are clickable. Click, tadaaa, you have a written envelope.

Reactions: Donaldino200

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For rubbish look very closely sometimes there is crap that blends in with the back ground. Like the clearish container that sits on the desks or filing cabinets.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes