Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
For sister, and caroline as well, you need to sleep using the bed instead of mom. Story progression is done after you got 2 hearts with everyone who is in your phone for this version.
Okay, with the big sister i saw the citscene, but still nothing on the little one's front, and on the teacher's.
Any hints?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
but still nothing on the little one's front, and on the teacher's.
Have to do the rematch with lil' sis than catch her chatting with girlfriend in school. After the fun afternoon play, go sleep using the bed. With Celia, you have to visit her in Teacher's Office after the toilet scenes.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
Have to do the rematch with lil' sis than catch her chatting with girlfriend in school. After the fun afternoon play, go sleep using the bed. With Celia, you have to visit her in Teacher's Office after the toilet scenes.
I visit school every day, where is she with her bf?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I visit school every day, where is she with her bf?
At the first hallway of course where she is usually camping. Have you tried sleeping using the bed instead of mom? Might be mixing the order here. So try that, see if she visits and perhaps the sis+herfriend scene happens afterwards. Because they are impossible to miss at school otherwise.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there’s also an indication or statement that that’s the end of content for now or will be worked on in future update if i’m not mistaken.

waiting ever so patiently for the next one!

dinmirt

Jun 22, 2017
So i reached 2/5 with every girl except Caroline. I'm already talk with her when she find out profit in her buisness an said she need some time to think about what happened. So at morning she in her room but i cant talk with her. at afternoon she working so all i can do is tkae a photo of her. at evening she in her room with laptop but still cant talk with her. At night i cant join her room cuse of error that popout everytime.

P.S. Also everyday there is mom sitting on my bed and everytime i try just to go to sleep game just throw me at main menu. So to start next day i must have foot/blowjob from mom. Is it OK or i cath a bug

UPD: Just notice that weekdays disapear. So probably a bug

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is it OK or i cath a bug
Yes you caugth one that is well known since day1.
For Caroline you need to use the bed instead of Mom for sleeping. Yes, the bed is selectable just have to select it further from mom. If it still throws you out to the menu.. try taking naps before mom arrives at night.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes