sawaqu

Mar 12, 2018
What the incest patch is for? I'm new to the game and this thread is too long to read through. Could someone kindly explain?

Edit: Uh, it's explained in the linked page.

Liverpou

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, (sorry for my english)

I'm block with the mother Linda.

I have talk with her, ask 3time money, see the book in bedroom and after use spycam in bathroom 2 time but i'm still not access to mother's work.

Could this be the order?

Ty for answers

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi, (sorry for my english)

I'm block with the mother Linda.

I have talk with her, ask 3time money, see the book in bedroom and after use spycam in bathroom 2 time but i'm still not access to mother's work.

Could this be the order?

Ty for answers
Uhm, so.. you can't ask money from mom, there is no such option in case you didn't notice. You have to ask money from dad three times. Sit with mom in the mornings untill she doesn't appear in the living room anymore. At the third time asking money from dad he'll point you to mom to ask her about the job. And if you've read her book.. had sit with her in the mornings untill she was gone from the living room... you can find her in the bedroom dressing up and approach her to discuss a job.

Liverpou

Oct 8, 2017
Uhm, so.. you can't ask money from mom, there is no such option in case you didn't notice. You have to ask money from dad three times. Sit with mom in the mornings untill she doesn't appear in the living room anymore. At the third time asking money from dad he'll point you to mom to ask her about the job. And if you've read her book.. had sit with her in the mornings untill she was gone from the living room... you can find her in the bedroom dressing up and approach her to discuss a job.
Ty for answer.

I did everything you said but mom still sit in living room and ask me to show tv.

You think i have to start again because not done in the right order?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ty for answer.

I did everything you said but mom still sit in living room and ask me to show tv.

You think i have to start again because not done in the right order?
You most obviosuly didn't because i told you that you have to go through with the morning TV watching sessions. So keep sitting with her untill she won't appear anymore.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Every day she is watching TV, i ask every day yes or no but she still here.
Then sit down with her every day and watch the TV with her. Every day. Untill she ask you to wash the dishes for her. That will be the last time.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
shout out to the legends and heroes with the patience; i slowly die inside every time i check a thread to see what’s up only to find the same question that was already answered a few posts earlier.

@Ennoch i really want to be wrong, but i figured that if it took him over 2 weeks just to get to 30%, then 4 more weeks to get to 90% and then testing. so my speculation isn’t too far off :ForeverAlone:

if it’s taking him time to do sexy animations then i can certainly wait
for more action.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I'm guessing mid to late April. Icstor doesn't really rush a release (barring a few exceptions). Even the percentage on his site is more of a approximation.

Reactions: DMC

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I just ignore them.
Honestly I just pop in and out of this thread, most of it is the same exact questions being asked over and over. So good on you heroes that keep answering, I don't have the patience lol.
Lol, I hear you bro, I hear you :p

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he only seems to rush a release when the project is near an end or when he is bored and wants to move to something new (incest story 2 :FeelsBadMan:)

this new game is incredible and i hope he pushes through and gives this game long term love. so unheard of for a game that is 0.1 only have 40+ reviews and 4.5+ star rating here.

Reactions: DMC

dagoreth

Mar 2, 2018
Personally what relationship lv did you all get in milfy city ?? Until now I only got to level 2 with his mother, and both sister and teacher, have to get on lv 5 because I did everything but I could not raise the level of relationship.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes