Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And you say you are missing three scenes in the gallery on the computer? Virtually impossible since all of them are tied to these progression tiers. Suppose to unlock when having those 2 hearts with all.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
And you say you are missing three scenes in the gallery on the computer? Virtually impossible since all of them are tied to these progression tiers. Suppose to unlock when having those 2 hearts will all.
I re-opened the game and now all scenes are there in the gallery. One scene however (The very last image), is still missing from the ''Secret Gallery''.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I re-opened the game and now all scenes are there in the gallery. One scene however (The very last image), is still missing from the ''Secret Gallery''.
The last two (they are in an oderly fashion, kinda) are the ones in mom's office. You go look again mom's office if you can :D

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Lol nevermind bros i'm retarded. I didn't read the walkthrough properly and missed the part where it says there are two hidden cards in MC's Mums office.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello I need help, I have the webcam software installed but can not talk to Celia because I can not find them ....

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone please tell me how to write a letter to Celia? I already have an envelope.
Have it selected in your inventory then go to your locker and click on the pens at the bottom (the thing is only clickable if you have the envelop selected yousee)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes