John McMaster

Mar 9, 2018
Did anyone finish the 1st level relation with the others except Mom? I don't know whether or not I have finish it yet. The game seems only announce the end of 1st relation with mom.
Yup, it's the same for both sister as well -- it will announce that you are done with them as well. You pretty much know when you're done with them when you cannot find them anywhere.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did anyone finish the 1st level relation with the others except Mom? I don't know whether or not I have finish it yet. The game seems only announce the end of 1st relation with mom.
All of the girls disposition that are in the phone can be raised to two hearts.
Hello.
Where do i find the office of the mother
Do the mother's quesline and it will unlock as part of it.
Yup, it's the same for both sister as well -- it will announce that you are done with them as well. You pretty much know when you're done with them when you cannot find them anywhere.
When you got the second heart they mostly vanish from the game.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
NTR is japanese term for cuckfest.
There is no NTR in this game. Unless you want to count the MC's mother and father having sex (or at least trying to) as NTR. Actually I take that back since there is technically NTR in the game. You're stealing your mom away from your dad after all.

Reactions: KeyvinCarter

Spex

Helldiver
Donor
Mar 1, 2018
There is no NTR in this game. Unless you want to count the MC's mother and father having sex (or at least trying to) as NTR. Actually I take that back since there is technically NTR in the game. You're stealing your mom away from your dad after all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
This selected-mechanism confused a lot of people already :) Just remember! The envelope has to be selected before you can use the pen! :D
When i check my computer it says three scenes are still missing but i think i’ve finished the game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes