Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Is it just me or can not you now play this whole 0.3-0.4 garbage? Milfy City has knocked me out of socks and now I'm sitting here and really wait for the update without any interest in other games. Shit Milfi City has really spoiled me. Max Life no longer interested. Corruption no longer interest ..... etc ... I hope all developers go this step. More quality more animations on a high level and more fucking hot moms
Dam right ;)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Have no clue how to do that I just linked them from imgur after I first removed the gif part from them.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Well I turned my signature pictures into cool clickable links to their threads thanks to the help of @ who showed me how to do it. I then took their link and added a spoiler to my signature on how to do it so that anyone else can do it too if they want to.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
well i thought v0.2 will be released at end march but now i have no hope snif, we have to wait to end of april now :FeelsBadMan:

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I mean, he rarely keeps his progress % up-to-date. Who knows, maybe tomorrow it jumps to 70%... I've seen it go from like 40% -> 85% before.

Reactions: DMC

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Is it only in version f? I still have 0.1e, when I click the "Gallery" in the computer it doesn't work.
Well, I have version f, and it works. If you say that don't work for you, you're probably right about the version.
0.1f is a bugfix, maybe they have fixed the problem with the gallery that you have.

Reactions: m3lee
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes