Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
I wouldn't trust the "50%" as an estimate that the other "50%" will take just as much time. We have no idea if that's an estimate of hours of work, days or something like the code and placeholders are ready but all the images are still missing.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I am clicking on it and it isnt opening somehow
The game launcher you get in the root library isn't the mac launcher. Try the one in "Milfy_City-0.1f-all\Milfy_City.app\Contents\MacOS"

D

Deleted member 443783

It's been at 50% for a few days now, I just hope his computer didn't freeze or something or we might have to pour some hot coffee into it
Actually, he updated his progress report 1 week ago. So far he is working very well and keeps updating his progress report. Right now I am sure he has finished more than 60%-65% of the new update. In a week (10 days) or so, we'll get a new update on 75% progress. I like this developer a lot. And it's good that he lives up to my hopes.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
Its ICSTOR, not some random guy. He has several finished games, so Im sure that this will not take TOO much time, especially as i can see - gameplay base is ready and as far as i know - ren'py is more suitable for novels development than rpgm =)
hmm i hope but 2 month by release and with as much as character and 5 points by characters, i think it will take at least 10 months to finish

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
What's missing? anyone have a full save?
Regarding a full save, I've posted mine here :

And in the same page there's a post by Ennoch that explains how to unlock those scenes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how can i access Scene Gallery?
The secret scene gallery open by clicking on the victory hand above the mc's computer. The normal one is on the mc's computer, to be sure.

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
So sad, what icstor decided not to add all the skins to the gallery (for example, it does not have a skin with neighbors).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What kind of laptop ? Specks please ecpesially your GPU. My laptop runs very smootly with gtx 980.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
during sex scene the animation is really lagging. is it because my laptop? and how i can fix it? thanks a lots guys.
If you have an older model laptop that would definitely be the issue. To help with any form of lag for older PCs/laptops, try Shift+G to open a graphics menu. Disable NPOT then quit and relaunch the game.

I tested this on a really old 2003 Dell 8300 dimensions PC. With NPOT enabled by default the game would lag extremely. Disabling NPOT allowed that old PC to actually run the game smoothly, animations and all.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game launcher you get in the root library isn't the mac launcher. Try the one in "Milfy_City-0.1f-all\Milfy_City.app\Contents\MacOS"
I didn't have that problem when I played, but just downloaded the latest version and see it.

It looks like someone monkeyed with the Mac app, and didn't quite get it right. When I build a Ren'py market distribution (which this is), the Mac app runs by double clicking it.

Feb 16, 2018
I have no problems playing on my pc, so I guess you're right about your laptop.
But I'm not an expert. The only thing I can think of is trying to switch between fullscreen and windowed.
Surely someone else can help you better than me.
still thanks for reply dude.
i have no problems, so it's probably your laptop
yeah probably true.
What kind of laptop ? Specks please ecpesially your GPU. My laptop runs very smootly with gtx 980.
i was played on a macbook :frown:

Feb 16, 2018
If you have an older model laptop that would definitely be the issue. To help with any form of lag for older PCs/laptops, try Shift+G to open a graphics menu. Disable NPOT then quit and relaunch the game.

I tested this on a really old 2003 Dell 8300 dimensions PC. With NPOT enabled by default the game would lag extremely. Disabling NPOT allowed that old PC to actually run the game smoothly, animations and all.
oh man you rock. this really helped it run very smoothly now thank you so much !

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Odd, i have never crossed that and i bought my first laptop about 15 years ago. Are you sure, it aint some Dell issue ? You don`t mean dounle display support?????

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes