Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just to get an idea of icstor work, how long can it take to make an image?

Srry for my english..
It's hard to compare these things... I have seen several developers and each has a different approach to that.
Mainly it seems to be dependant on the Hardware used and wether or not you do this on the same engine as you try to code.
One of the main goals most Devs workeing with 3D pictures seem to have is buying a seperate workstation that can be used to render pictures 24/7... which can shorten time "wasted" on rendering drastically.
That said it's one of the most time consueming bits in development... also one of the reasons devs tend to put rendering in either regular Update reports, Graphs or statistics to show their progress

Last edited:
Reactions: NierTo

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
With a slow, shitty computer, a single decent render can take hours. With a high end render box and the right process, my impression is that it's possible to get decent renders in minutes rather than hours. Animations, I have no idea, but a while, I assume.

Reactions: NierTo

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
anyone got a complete save with the fully gallery unlocked? the saves i found here are either from much older versions or are not complete or are missing the persistent file. my saves are at a point where i can't get some of the gallery items anymore, like the ones at the twins house.

thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes