D

Deleted member 684203

There is patreon and discord for circle jerking, this is for people to say whatever they want.

It doesn't matter if you share it or not, someone will.

I'm tempted to do it myself just because you said "haters" and that's something kids shout at each other when they can't think of anything else to say.

What do you want appreciation for?

What exactly have you done to earn it?
Sure they can say whatever they want but the result is fewer of those who contribute to Patreon will post links here.
I have no doubt that someone will share it here so the shit posts can continue.
You do whatever you want but your remark reeks of the school bully who's run out of arguments.
Appreciation for those who post the games they love and that they've contributed to and still be willing to share. Reading shitposts about 'their' game is immensely disheartening.
I am not a 'like' whore. And I've received enough flak from both Devs and pirates from posting links to know better now.

D

Deleted member 684203

i read this as, "i'm in for over $100 on this one single update and now i feel the need to defend my purchase." i was an icstor supporter for a long time. there were less than 700 supporters when i first signed up (i forgot the exact number) because he was one of the first to make what was then considered high quality renders. after all that cash, i can criticize him all i want.

things have changed. there are devs whose art is equally as good or better, have better writing and a WAY better release cycle. other devs I'm currently supporting are PhillyGames and DrPinkcake. their story telling is world's better. and Philly's art is better too, IMO. Depraved Awakening was a freakin' master piece in every metric, and unlike ICSTOR, that game was actually finished properly.

my personal beef with ICSTOR is that he desperately needs help, he is bagging tens of thousands of dollars, but he refuses to hire help. it's not like his games have complex stories. the plot in this game is exactly the same as every other game he ever made; horny teenage boy wants to bang his family, teachers, etc, and they all submit. the end. he can hire literally anyone to write the generic dialogue for his 2 dimensional characters. there are zero story branches so he can hire any basic programmer to write the code. he can speed up the process immensely and reduce stress on himself. but apparently he just wants to sit on all the money.

end rant, for now.
No you're wrong. That is not the type of Patreon I am.
I too support Philly and I would not react positively to shit posting about his game which unfortunately does exist.
Your post is valid criticism, why do you feel it is shitposting? You decided with your purse and stopped supporting Icstor. That's how the free market works. I believe the quality of his work deserves my support so I carry on. Doesn't make me want to go and shitpost Gumdrop or Inceton or Slonique. Especially when I played their games for free courtesy of f95.
If one is an Icstor supporter and feels aggrieved by him or his game or the characters in it: do not support, stop playing and move on. Why spoil the fans' enjoyment of his games be it pirated or not?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
That's what I remember as well. So the reason that patreon started to ban incest was so they could continue to use paypal, etc. So I don't think they care if there is any incest content, as long as they have plausible deniability
Wait, so paypal is the reason incest got banned? I always assumed that patreon was behind all this because, well, it would at least make sense. Why the hell would paypal suddenly care if people use their system to pay for incest game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure they can say whatever they want but the result is fewer of those who contribute to Patreon will post links here.
I have no doubt that someone will share it here so the shit posts can continue.
You do whatever you want but your remark reeks of the school bully who's run out of arguments.
Appreciation for those who post the games they love and that they've contributed to and still be willing to share. Reading shitposts about 'their' game is immensely disheartening.
I am not a 'like' whore. And I've received enough flak from both Devs and pirates from posting links to know better now.
are you seriously declareing Milfy City or any game you support as Patron as "Your" Game?
I support several games and creators myself but I would never have the audicy to write something even resembling this statement in any of their threads.
Honestly you sound like the kind of school bully that flanks his better grades over everyone and demands to be worshipped for it.

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
This update is by all accounts bigger than previous one. I suggest you don't expect anything before next weekend.
I dont think its coming anytime soon, ICSTOR didnt give anything, not release date or nothing, so think that "testing" is just that people would think there is progress.

Reactions: Kermit79

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
I really think icstor shot himself in the foot by deciding to add the neighbors to this release. He could have just continued with the planned Celia and Caroline content but instead scope-creeped his own release cycle. Bigger content means a lot more bugs and a protracted testing cycle
It's a slideshow with boobies, not some peer reviewed scientific publication or AAA game. If you put one guy on holding CTRL to find coding errors and one guy on proofreading the undoubtedly high quality writing, you can test and fix it in 1-2 days.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes