terroralpha

May 1, 2017
He's just waiting until the end of the month to release it cuz that's where Payday comes, lol.
with devs like this, i just subscribe when the update comes out.

about 500 pages back in this thread, i criticized the dev for milking his supporters and not hiring help, which he desperately needs, even though he is pulling like $30,000 a month or more. i got flogged for it. looks like more people are on my side now.

khalinki

Jan 27, 2019
Okay, maybe to ease the tension a bit let's talk about things you'd love to see in this game but you know it ain't gonna happen.

I'll start
-sara/bob gender-bender

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is so much shitposting on this thread about Icstor, the game or the characters in it that I, a very high tiered patron, will absolutely NOT share the game here when it comes out. And I recommend that no other high tier patrons do so. None of us Dev or Patron get enough appreciation on this thread so you the haters (who will grab the freebie and start fapping the moment it’s posted here) can go cork yourself. My apologies to the fans and patrons like myself.
There is patreon and discord for circle jerking, this is for people to say whatever they want.

It doesn't matter if you share it or not, someone will.

I'm tempted to do it myself just because you said "haters" and that's something kids shout at each other when they can't think of anything else to say.

What do you want appreciation for?

What exactly have you done to earn it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, maybe to ease the tension a bit let's talk about things you'd love to see in this game but you know it ain't gonna happen.

I'll start
-sara/bob gender-bender
Pregnancy content ofc
In a fictional story with hot MILFs and fertil girls that's a must have... but the renderings that this would include makes this unlikely... atleast for more than a "and they lived happily ever after" scene

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
1: If he releases an untested update, hes damned and the trash talking about how he released a bug riddled update starts.
2: He finishes the update and tests it before release, hes damned and the trash talking about his testing is taking too long starts.
3: He releases faster updates with less content, guess what? Hes damned because ppl start talking trash about the lack of content.:unsure:
You can disagree with me if you want but the above is true.
He did take a vacation and EVERYONE deserves a vacation at some point....I don't give a flying fuck if you are paying him x$ monthly for a game update...now imagine your boss telling you that you can't take a vacation because HE pays you to work...not to take a vacation. But I'm fairly certain that 2/3 of the ppl whining don't pay him a dime anyway. Judging by the amount of hate floating around in this topic...I'd take a lengthy vacation aswell to get away from the whining.

He could communicate better (no defending him there) but whats the point in the end? The same ppl will still be complaining about the same stuff anyway.
Would it make you feel better if he told you step by step about what he accomplished this week? like "today I posed Carolines left arm and tomorrow I'll pose her right" We don't need another gumdrop games lol....

Now I do agree that the update is taking alot longer than it probably should but complaining about it every damn day is not gonna get it released faster. Good thing hes nothing like me because I'm a spiteful prick with stuff like this.....the more you complain the less motivated I am to get it done fast. I'm just as frustrated with the wait just like the next person but I try to keep it to myself.
I agree with DrAddy....the thread should be closed until release though. Not that either of us can tell a mod what to do but its a suggestion lol.:cool:
I made my point and won't be replying to anyone trying argue with me over it. Despite the long wait I'm still looking forward to this update be it this week or next month...don't really care as long as it gets done.
boo

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Pregnancy content ofc
In a fictional story with hot MILFs and fertil girls that's a must have... but the renderings that this would include makes this unlikely... atleast for more than a "and they lived happily ever after" scene
Not for me. I want all the girls to have hysterectomies! :ROFLMAO:

Then I can give them my full flavored loads. :devilish:

khalinki

Jan 27, 2019
Pregnancy content ofc
someone correct me if i'm wrong but I remember that about couple hundred pages ago it was confirmed that there would be pregnancy ending or at least it was very high in patreon polls or something like that

but if you mean pregnancy content in a middle of the storyline then yeah, it's extremely unlikely

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
There is so much shitposting on this thread about Icstor, the game or the characters in it that I, a very high tiered patron, will absolutely NOT share the game here when it comes out. And I recommend that no other high tier patrons do so. None of us Dev or Patron get enough appreciation on this thread so you the haters (who will grab the freebie and start fapping the moment it’s posted here) can go cork yourself. My apologies to the fans and patrons like myself.
i read this as, "i'm in for over $100 on this one single update and now i feel the need to defend my purchase." i was an icstor supporter for a long time. there were less than 700 supporters when i first signed up (i forgot the exact number) because he was one of the first to make what was then considered high quality renders. after all that cash, i can criticize him all i want.

things have changed. there are devs whose art is equally as good or better, have better writing and a WAY better release cycle. other devs I'm currently supporting are PhillyGames and DrPinkcake. their story telling is world's better. and Philly's art is better too, IMO. Depraved Awakening was a freakin' master piece in every metric, and unlike ICSTOR, that game was actually finished properly.

my personal beef with ICSTOR is that he desperately needs help, he is bagging tens of thousands of dollars, but he refuses to hire help. it's not like his games have complex stories. the plot in this game is exactly the same as every other game he ever made; horny teenage boy wants to bang his family, teachers, etc, and they all submit. the end. he can hire literally anyone to write the generic dialogue for his 2 dimensional characters. there are zero story branches so he can hire any basic programmer to write the code. he can speed up the process immensely and reduce stress on himself. but apparently he just wants to sit on all the money.

end rant, for now.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
my personal beef with ICSTOR is that he desperately needs help, he is bagging tens of thousands of dollars, but he refuses to hire help. it's not like his games have complex stories. the plot in this game is exactly the same as every other game he ever made; horny teenage boy wants to bang his family, teachers, etc, and they all submit. the end. he can hire literally anyone to write the generic dialogue for his 2 dimensional characters. there are zero story branches so he can hire any basic programmer to write the code. he can speed up the process immensely and reduce stress on himself. but apparently he just wants to sit on all the money.

end rant, for now.
When I studied economy in highschool our book had a lovely metaphor, "the secretary and the advocate".
So the advocate has a job that makes X amount of money, this job is hindered by some smaller tasks that slow him from performing his main job and making that money. So he hires a secretary, the secretary is paid Y money, but because she does those smaller tasks the advocate can focus on his job and make more money.

Now here's another case, a friend of mine, dropped out of school to get into programming and web design, he gradually over the years climbed the ladder, while working as a freelance mostly and slowly forming his company, but was always pestered with phone calls sometimes even on Sunday and always on Saturday, now after many years he managed to hire the right people under him so that he still works but without feeling burned out.
Imagine a marathon, look at seasoned runners you don't see them running at their fastest from start to finish do you?

Reactions: saud cheema

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
One of the tags says "incest"...Actually many Patreon games in here feature that tag, so I was wondering if Patreon suddenly reverted to being ok with it? :rolleyes:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
One of the tags says "incest"...Actually many Patreon games in here feature that tag, so I was wondering if Patreon reverted to being ok with it? :rolleyes:
They sill have your totally not blood related "landlady" that acts like your mom and lives in the same appartment/house as you but DEFINITELY isn't your mom or anything.

It's like "everyone's 18 in this game we swear", it's a bit of bs but somehow it's enough to stop authorities asking questions I guess.

Reactions: TheWorst

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
One of the tags says "incest"...Actually many Patreon games in here feature that tag, so I was wondering if Patreon suddenly reverted to being ok with it? :rolleyes:
Patreon/Icstor is not related (pun intended) to this site. This is a pirate site.

Pretty sure it does not say Incest ANYWERE on the patreon.;)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes