dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
I'd be disappointed if the cliff hanger is avoided completely just because the character is not this update's focus.
It does seem weird and silly to leave off on most likely the biggest event of the game, only to ignore that and focus on 3 different other things. Maybe he just wants to build the suspense. Hopefully we get an option to cuck Bob. Bang his wife as he's forced to watch.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
It does seem weird and silly to leave off on most likely the biggest event of the game, only to ignore that and focus on 3 different other things. Maybe he just wants to build the suspense. Hopefully we get an option to cuck Bob. Bang his wife as he's forced to watch.
Didn't somebody post a graphic of that?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's a sandbox game, so plotlines getting entirely ignored for several updates shouldn't be surprising in the slightest. We won't see what's going on with Linda and Bob until 0.8.

Augustine、

Mar 14, 2018
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-1
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-2
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-3
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-4
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-5
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-6
UPDATE, NOT TODAY
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Week-1

I hope the update will be released today, but I know, at least, there is one week more.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-8

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
the update comes out when it's done and not sooner.
i don't know why everyone has to put such pressure on the developers, but that doesn't make it any faster.
i think a moderator/admin should close this thread until the update is out, you always read the same anyway.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
the update comes out when it's done and not sooner.
i don't know why everyone has to put such pressure on the developers, but that doesn't make it any faster.
i think a moderator/admin should close this thread until the update is out, you always read the same anyway.
Eh, there is an amount of unfair pressure put on various developers from here... if they even read the threads here.

However, compared to a lot of developers, ICSTOR sucks absolute ass at communication with people. And that includes his paying customers. Especially compared to the likes of Mr Dots, Palmer from Love-Joint, Faerin and probably loads others whose games I don't follow.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
1: If he releases an untested update, hes damned and the trash talking about how he released a bug riddled update starts.
2: He finishes the update and tests it before release, hes damned and the trash talking about his testing is taking too long starts.
3: He releases faster updates with less content, guess what? Hes damned because ppl start talking trash about the lack of content.:unsure:
You can disagree with me if you want but the above is true.
He did take a vacation and EVERYONE deserves a vacation at some point....I don't give a flying fuck if you are paying him x$ monthly for a game update...now imagine your boss telling you that you can't take a vacation because HE pays you to work...not to take a vacation. But I'm fairly certain that 2/3 of the ppl whining don't pay him a dime anyway. Judging by the amount of hate floating around in this topic...I'd take a lengthy vacation aswell to get away from the whining.

He could communicate better (no defending him there) but whats the point in the end? The same ppl will still be complaining about the same stuff anyway.
Would it make you feel better if he told you step by step about what he accomplished this week? like "today I posed Carolines left arm and tomorrow I'll pose her right" We don't need another gumdrop games lol....

Now I do agree that the update is taking alot longer than it probably should but complaining about it every damn day is not gonna get it released faster. Good thing hes nothing like me because I'm a spiteful prick with stuff like this.....the more you complain the less motivated I am to get it done fast. I'm just as frustrated with the wait just like the next person but I try to keep it to myself.
I agree with DrAddy....the thread should be closed until release though. Not that either of us can tell a mod what to do but its a suggestion lol.:cool:
I made my point and won't be replying to anyone trying argue with me over it. Despite the long wait I'm still looking forward to this update be it this week or next month...don't really care as long as it gets done.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes