A0144

Oct 8, 2016
This is insane in so many levels. Not only does this delay fuck up this update, but 2 more updates in the future (that he had shared his plans for) . Its insanity. But meh.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Incstor always deliver, even if is late.

I know you guys are frustrated but hell, at leat the guy dont drop one of the best games here.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Sorry to break your dreams , but previous update were way way smaller than this one , and took at least 7 days for testing , im pretty sure we will have another week of testing and a release friday night or saturday , can't see testing be done only a week with so much content

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Guy I want to say I am sorry it's my fault. Pepe is making sure to delay it because I keep asking if it's out and now he's memeing by flooding latest update with a ton of stuff but not milfy city I am sorry guys

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It also says the most simplest theory is usually the right one, but yea i agree i want more diversity with girls, i'd never be against that. Just saying it seems to me that most of the people are more into girls like Caroline and Lydia than Sara. I mean i like Sara i think she is super cute and i like the girls from their school but i still gravitate more towards someone like Caroline, so yea everyone has a preference in the end.
Okay, cool. I have no particular beef with this statement or you as a person. Live and let live ^^

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
I hope that Icstor will decide to merge 0.6 with another update, like he did with the neighbours, just for the the lulz.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes