SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Which explains why Caroline and Linda are so popular and all the other older girls with big boobs and asses, to me personally Sara just can't compete and i suspect that's true to a lot of other people, of course there are those that love her for her cuteness and innocence and those freckles are adorable, however it's obvious where the majority of the fanbase gravitates to.
Sure she can. She takes it up the keister! :love:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sure she can. She takes it up the keister! :love:
First time she screams in pain and makes you stop halfway through and the second time she barely manages to get further... only actually feeling anything (beside pain) at the very end.
Honestly I felt only bad for her... she felt she had to bend over in order to avoid loosing the player... made me feel more like shit to accept

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
First time she screams in pain and makes you stop halfway through and the second time she barely manages to get further... only actually feeling anything (beside pain) at the very end.
Honestly I felt only bad for her... she felt she had to bend over in order to avoid loosing the player... made me feel more like shit to accept
It's all about the training. Take it from an ass master. :devilish:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's all about the training. Take it from an ass master. :devilish:
Yeah... still didn't make the experience any better in the game... I don't wanne see my H and feel like a monster for actually following the story.... like I said before, she is actually far to innocent for this story.... it would have been fine if we had time to ease her into a relationship... training her with fingers and plugs and than switch to actually dicking... but the way it is it's more unique I gues...

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
Humor us than... don't expect to get entertained if you can't contribute to it.
I am willing to share my thoughts and keep something going... but I started my stuff and kept it running before it started to die down
I think you might have misunderstood me, I'm not really complaining about any lack of interesting things to read in this thread - there are interesting discussions, memes and some trolls are pretty funny. My main complaint is about people that bitch and whine about the update not being released every other post, I don't know how anyone is not tired of seeing the same crap every time. But that's just me, I guess I'll just skip those posts from now on instead of reading them. I'll stop here since we're starting to get off topic, I don't want to anger the mods :LOL: if you wanna continue you can just PM me.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
You know these kinds of Threads just before an update are the most fun... some people can easily troll others can discuss future content or past one... you can discuss the best/worst character... and you will ALWAYS have an audience
I'm not sure why having a (presumably larger) audience means much, though. Sure, it can be funny at times, but fun can be had about the current status almost anytime.

It just sound more like the rationale for trolls ... not meaning to classify you as one, just offering that trying to gain eyeballs+reactions is a typical sub-goal of trolling (the rest being annoyance and/or eliciting reactions, of course).

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I have a feeling ICSTOR will name this update 0.7 and upload it early in October. He'll meet the benchmark of releasing 0.7 in October and if the update has as much content as he claimed, the 2 version gap will be justifiable. Ofc that isn't consistent with the naming pattern he used on the progress bar and it's essentially just omitting one promised update entirely so maybe I'm way off-base. It just seems like with him missing a deadline by a full month this would be one way to try to salvage credibility with his patrons.
Personally, I think that would be an awful move concerning his credibility. If the new update is indeed about twice as big as the other numbered updates, that's great. It would restore a good chunk of credibility.
But if he renamed it to 0.7 i'd would consider it a cheap attempt at trying covering up him missing another self-set goal.

The problem I would have with this is that he himself decided to keep expanding 0.6 while also maintaining it wouldn't influence the release schedule for 0.7 and beyond. Nobody made him do either.
In all of his polls he never asked: "Should I finish 0.6 now or should I delay it and add the neighbors?"

I expect an announcement when 0.6 drops that will state something like: "This is the biggest update ever, twice as big as all other ones. Sorry, for the delays but I think you guys will see how much work we put into it. From now on we'll be back to regular updates every 2-3 months."

I don't expect any mention of an 0.7 October release and I think that'd be the best move at this point.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
If the last release was a year ago, old saves won't work anyway, so no need to test them. Unless the update will be tiny.
Can you, or anybody else, explain why some games' updates tell us old saves will not work? Is it because the DEV has added variables to the game? If that's the case, does a DEV have to set up all the variables at the beginning of a game's conception?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I figured it would take longer than a week for testing, it's a huge update. I'm okay with that. There have been plenty of updates from other games to keep me occupied. September has been a great month for updates so far.
I just hope an incest patch and walkthrough will be available shortly afterwards. It's been so long I've forgotten if a walkthrough is necessary or not lol

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I expect an announcement when 0.6 drops that will state something like: "This is the biggest update ever, twice as big as all other ones. Sorry, for the delays but I think you guys will see how much work we put into it. From now on we'll be back to regular updates every 2-3 months."
One can only hope you're correct. :)

Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Can you, or anybody else, explain why some games' updates tell us old saves will not work? Is it because the DEV has added variables to the game? If that's the case, does a DEV have to set up all the variables at the beginning of a game's conception?
Probably. It is definitely one reason. But a dev does not have to set up every variable at the beginning of development. He just can't introduce variables to scenes from previous updates.
For example, if it's going to matter in the future if players got caught in the act by Bob, Icstor had to set a variable for that in the last update not in the update where it is eventually going to matter because by that point players will already have played that scene and the variable would not have been set.

Good news is I think saves were always compatible in Milfy City except one time were the inventory was broken and that got fixed as well.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sometimes it's new variables. Sometimes it's changing older scenes. Of course, a big revamp will blow things up.

For example:
You have a save at the end of release x. For release y, the author adds a flag to a choice about halfway through release x that didn't have a flag before. Then in release y he uses that flag. If he coded it correctly (using the default keyword), saves from past the event won't crash, but might not have the correct choice. If he didn't code it correctly, saves past the event would cause a crash when the (nonexistant) variable is accessed.

We ended on such a cliff hanger and its killing me to know what happens.
Well, you're going to have to keep dying. I don't think we're going to find out anything about that until the next Linda update, 0.8.
He's potentially got six new builds of Ren'py since his last update, if he decides to update Ren'py, and those updates can cause issues with saves.
Updating the engine mid-game is probably not a good idea. 0.5c was using 6.99.14.3, which is even farther behind than you thought. I don't see him updating.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
If the last release was a year ago, old saves won't work anyway, so no need to test them. Unless the update will be tiny.
last update was in december during christmas and it too so long because the dev took his time and i dont think he changed the code so drasticly that old saves wont work

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes