Viressa

May 24, 2018
The testing part just needs to be included in the percentage completion. It’s not complete if the game isn’t ready to be released. I think people would be less irritated about the testing part at least.
Did you see how people were freaking out about the update status listing "95%" for like 2 whole weeks?

Reactions: sc0rps

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am not sure what you want me to do about Sara not being more popular, it seems when it comes to this game at least people like more older girls with bigger boobs and ass. It's really just that simple, not as many people that love younger, innocent looking girls.
All i can do is provide you a pretty obvious Occams razor explanation.
Occam's Razor states that "Entities should not be multiplied without necessity." How right you are. There's no necessity for almost all the available girls to have grotesquely overemphasised attributes.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Occam's Razor states that "Entities should not be multiplied without necessity." How right you are. There's no necessity for almost all the available girls to have grotesquely overemphasised attributes.
It also says the most simplest theory is usually the right one, but yea i agree i want more diversity with girls, i'd never be against that. Just saying it seems to me that most of the people are more into girls like Caroline and Lydia than Sara. I mean i like Sara i think she is super cute and i like the girls from their school but i still gravitate more towards someone like Caroline, so yea everyone has a preference in the end.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I am not sure what you want me to do about Sara not being more popular, it seems when it comes to this game at least people like more older girls with bigger boobs and ass. It's really just that simple, not as many people that love younger, innocent looking girls.
I guess, you're right. But still, Sara has amazing shape, big ass, just a little less big breasts. So what's left to the other girls? Big but not submitting to gravity sacks? Cuz in the condition of no gravity, which we have in this game, Sara's boobs look more realistic, that is it's easier to forget that there's no gravity there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Uh......yeah? I guess? Its lowkey prostitution, sure (like what a certain character in Long Live the Princess can do with a certain noble jackass; its not quite there, but its pretty much whoring herself out). Assuming Celia follows through, and isn't just bullshitting to get help.

Not sure how that's relevant, though? Someone asked about when she said anything about giving him sex in exchange for help, I just answered to the best of my recollection.
The Sister however can be interrupted in LltP and is grateful if you do
Still not a Milf... :D
The player hopefully can correct that flaw in the next update^^
The purpose of my post was to point out the type of shit that you just posted and that it has consequences.
Congratulations... your last 2 Posts are shit posts... welcome to the Club
Jesus. What is that Ewok on, and where can I get some?
Endor obviously
I think the greater problem is that she is far to innocent... she seems unfitting for the game or at least small time lunatic with her addiction to the player, jelausy and fear for sex

Reactions: Jaun Karr

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
The game is obviously not ready if it hasn't been released yet but - I would love to see ICSTOR release the game in it's current state and then read all the comments from the same people that bitch about the update not being released complain about the game being a buggy mess.

I don't like waiting as much as the next guy but instead of crying and pressing F5 all day, maybe some of you guys need to do something more productive with your time, I guarantee the update will be out before you know it. We've all been waiting 10 months and it's ONLY been testing for a week, I'm sure everyone can hold just a little longer - crying and complaining isn't going to make the update come out any quicker.

sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
Did you see how people were freaking out about the update status listing "95%" for like 2 whole weeks?
It should be accepted that fans will always freak out about the release. Why add another thing to freak out about such as the testing phase? 100% should represent the entire completion.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game is obviously not ready if it hasn't been released yet but - I would love to see ICSTOR release the game in it's current state and then read all the comments from the same people that bitch about the update not being released complain about the game being a buggy mess.

I don't like waiting as much as the next guy but instead of crying and pressing F5 all day, maybe some of you guys need to do something more productive with your time, I guarantee the update will be out before you know it. We've all been waiting 10 months and it's ONLY been testing for a week, I'm sure everyone can hold just a little longer - crying and complaining isn't going to make the update come out any quicker.
You know these kinds of Threads just before an update are the most fun... some people can easily troll others can discuss future content or past one... you can discuss the best/worst character... and you will ALWAYS have an audience

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
You know these kinds of Threads just before an update are the most fun... some people can easily troll others can discuss future content or past one... you can discuss the best/worst character... and you will ALWAYS have an audience
Yeah but I'd rather read a discussion about something interesting like Linda being a thot than read different variations of the same "joke" like "uPdAtE wIlL cOmE oUt iN 2020." That shit gets old really quick.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes