Viressa

May 24, 2018
Nothing about being double teamed by rob and bob? 6/10.
Gotta save that for the finale! More scenes I've written:

- Rob takes the MC to the ranch, ties him up and puts him in a stall so a stallion can breed his asshole.

- Hardcore CBT scene where the MC gets castrated with a rusty pair of scissors

- MC is made to dress in a french maid outfit and serve tea for a bunch of gentlemen, they all take turns gangbanging him

- Rob/Bob Spitroast scene for the big finale

newchecker33

May 10, 2018
where does the "10 nov 2019" release date come from tho? is it real, or did someone pull it out of their ass and now some people treat it like a fact?
we all know that icstor is gonna release 0.6 next year.

Reactions: seanix

TheBatchCode

Oct 23, 2017
where does the "10 nov 2019" release date come from tho? is it real, or did someone pull it out of their ass and now some people treat it like a fact?
we all know that icstor is gonna release 0.6 next year.
There was a discord post maybe 10 or so pages back saying it was delayed until Oct 10 (or 'earlier' which is bullshit)

Reactions: newchecker33

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Two weeks today until supposed release. Id say hes just finished the content and now its going into 'testing'

That or the update just doesnt exist and in 2 weeks his HDD just explodes or something

Too early to go into testing. Remember he doesn't test until after the "Beta that is to be released around Oct 10th," His words paraphrased not mine.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So you know about "missing content" but still trying to prove your point?
That was a weird question, as I'm simply relatring my impressions on this topic in response to another post.

It's called sharing perspectives, something we're all enabled to do here.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
That was a weird question, as I'm simply relatring my impressions on this topic in response to another post.

It's called sharing perspectives, something we're all enabled to do here.
Well, you're doing it wrong. As my sentense was complete, I don't see what you were trying to add with your impressions.

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
So I came back on Internet World, on F95 world. I'm struggling against my bad internet connection and WHAT? You say he delayed a new time ? LOL ! What a scam. I do remember that previously to all breaks, just before previous release someone did say that ICstor did have the habit or beginning a new game then nothing.... Which is clearly the case here rn.

Seriously to people who would say, "hey you are here playing freely when some paid"... world is systemic and this guy is scamming you but also us by promising smth that will not happen.

I just wanted to shout something as I'm really angry to have only 1.06 Mbps at speedtest x)

Reactions: Jaun Karr

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So I came back on Internet World, on F95 world. I'm struggling against my bad internet connection and WHAT? You say he delayed a new time ? LOL ! What a scam. I do remember that previously to all breaks, just before previous release someone did say that ICstor did have the habit or beginning a new game then nothing.... Which is clearly the case here rn.

Seriously to people who would say, "hey you are here playing freely when some paid"... world is systemic and this guy is scamming you but also us by promising smth that will not happen.

I just wanted to shout something as I'm really angry to have only 1.06 Mbps at speedtest x)
Doesn't matter. We can have opinions that the guy isn't delivering what was promised, but, we aren't the ones being ripped off or lied to. The deal between him and his patrons is that he will create and deliver a product, but, if they are okay with the breaks/delays, that's on them.
bob can't satisfy his wife what makes you think he could satisfy the mc even when he is double teaming with rob
Because that's who he truly wants. Why waste time on Trashcan Linda?
Gotta save that for the finale! More scenes I've written:

- Rob takes the MC to the ranch, ties him up and puts him in a stall so a stallion can breed his asshole.

- Hardcore CBT scene where the MC gets castrated with a rusty pair of scissors

- MC is made to dress in a french maid outfit and serve tea for a bunch of gentlemen, they all take turns gangbanging him

- Rob/Bob Spitroast scene for the big finale
Finally someone who can write.

Reactions: wotut and DaweFan69

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, you're doing it wrong. As my sentense was complete, I don't see what you were trying to add with your impressions.
You stated:

So you know about "missing content" but still trying to prove your point?
Like I said, my statement to which you replied hid nothing and simply offered an impression of what might be happening. That's it.

You seem to have thrown some form of accusation my way and asserted something about proving a point. But really, it's something in your head and not mine, so who knows what you really mean.

Further, I don't even know what "point" this is you are imaging I'm trying to "prove." Are you even talking about the game anymore? Because, I originally was - gee, that's the primary purpose of this topic.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
It is embarassing that you just now made another serious response to a joke post by RomanHume.
If you couldn't tell, none of the people who claimed they were in contact with the creator to add gay content were being serious. None of Icstors games featured any gay content, this one won't either and nobody is seriously calling for it.
Well...Why are you embarrassed?
I don't really feel like you should be embarrassed. On another note. Rokujouma no shinryakusha is an got damn good anime.
MC's father should be embarrassed for not respecting his son.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes