BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
You stated:

Like I said, my statement to which you replied hid nothing and simply offered an impression of what might be happening. That's it.

You seem to have thrown some form of accusation my way and asserted something about proving a point. But really, it's something in your head and not mine, so who knows what you really mean.

Further, I don't even know what "point" this is you are imaging I'm trying to "prove." Are you even talking about the game anymore? Because, I originally was - gee, that's the primary purpose of this topic.
The point: counting days of testing is no longer relevant since the game isn't in that stage anymore. Then you came with your "impressions" which I could only assume meant to state the opposite. If you want to "share" something, do it in your own discussion. Wtf is wrong with you?

• Angry
Reactions: Xumeey and Kermit79

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The point: counting days of testing is no longer relevant since the game isn't in that stage anymore. Then you came with your "impressions" which I could only assume meant to state the opposite. If you want to "share" something, do it in your own discussion. Wtf is wrong with you?
This is everyone's discussion - if you can't take that point, best consider leaving.

Look at what I replied to:
CURRENT PROGRESS
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing
That's no longer accurate, mate.
They weren't counting down days - just stating the current status (for whatever reason). That *is* the current status, still posted on Patreon.

Sure,. it's not in beta testing, but apparently early integration testing from what ICSTOR mentioned. He's not a great project manager though, so I added this could mean a combination of testing and even generating any missed content, updating code, etc.

I was merely responding to your assertion about the status, because it differed from what I had seen. It's not WWIII, it's a discussion forum.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
This is everyone's discussion - if you can't take that point, best consider leaving.

Look at what I replied to:

They weren't counting down days - just stating the current status (for whatever reason). That *is* the current status, still posted on Patreon.

Sure,. it's not in beta testing, but apparently early integration testing from what ICSTOR mentioned. He's not a great project manager though, so I added this could mean a combination of testing and even generating any missed content, updating code, etc.

I was merely responding to your assertion about the status, because it differed from what I had seen. It's not WWIII, it's a discussion forum.
So you HAVE a different point in the end... Omg, why are you f***ing with me then? You say it's still in testing, though the content isn't ready, but I say, it's not, because first, you make content, and then you test it - that's how it works. And the headline we see on Icstor's page is simply a lie.

Reactions: Kermit79 and xxx2

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So you HAVE a different point in the end... Omg, why are you f***ing with me then? You say it's still in testing, though the content isn't ready, but I say, it's not, because first, you make content, and then you test it - that's how it works. And the headline we see on Icstor's page is simply a lie.
You are making up all these points that I haven't said, apparently reading into my rather plain words - so, I can't help you there.

The status literally says it's in testing and ICSTOR said that they have found lots of bugs + missing scenes. I theorized earlier that the "missing scenes" could have been due to either code not linking scenes from one event to another correctly (i.e., content is there, but not being used correctly) or maybe he literally is missing content for a scene by accident. Both of those would be found out by integration testing, so not necessarily a lie that he's in testing: the first phase is when you find the worst stuff, typically.

Those who say it's a lie are implying that he knowingly did not complete the work and claimed it was being tested anyway. Many of them don't seem to understand how games are actually produced, so fill in their lack of knowledge with the usual Internet-style, worst-case complaints. They have no more facts to go on than I do, frankly - actually, I am just going with what is being reported by the Dev, anything else is conjecture. That's fine but some of it is frankly boring to me.

ICSTOR's method of making the game forces all the content - images, animations, dialogue, code - to all be mashed together at some point. That is, integrated. So, integration testing happens when they do that part of the work. Alpha testing is probably a sanity check of what was integrated, but in either case ICSTOR reported hitting lots of problems getting it running as expected. He's not a superior project manager, we already know that.

Beta testing will be happening for certain patrons when they feel most of the game is properly together and working as they expect, but there may still be bugs they missed.

Last edited:

DunnS

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone edit Todd (fucking redhead, liar gnome) Howard with icstor logo in his face with some icstor lies? I dont have editing skills

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
And what intelectual and fresh value did you bring to the whole discussion?

I just checked and every post you had in this thread was complaining about complainers or reporting them for impatience, how selfish they are etc. better embrace the shitshow or at least stop trying to ruin the fun. :rolleyes: :whistle:
I didn't think someone actually replying me.

but for you, I'll make it short.
Instead of bitching about something that you get for free, why don't u learn to be humble and appreciative, and get a life.
*drop mic*

SirLynx

Formerly 'HolyZombie'
Aug 5, 2016
You know no one here is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read the last hundred pages right? If you don't see Milfy City in the Latest Updates section then there's no reason for you to come to this thread if you don't like the direction it's in.

My advice ignore this thread till Oct 10th that's pretty much when either news of the "Beta" is dropping or a potential delay is coming. But saying this thread should be locked is like saying a grocery store should be closed because you don't like what their selling no ones forcing you to do anything.
You know what they say about assume…makes an ass of u to me.
This thread was supposed to be useful regarding update notes, bugs etc. but not anymore.
And I can't filter sh*ts. And whats more, since the "store" is spreading cancer around, it's imperative that it's closed for the "common safety" until it's safe.
you wanna talk sh*ts about game / developer, create another thread.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
The main thing is to make it work with the Game of Thrones. We waited for the masterpiece, and got the s##t, which was carried over 4 times. I'm already nervous about waiting. :cautious::cautious:
Pizdets nahuy bliyat ©
Worst part is Emilia Clarke stopped getting naked in it 2 seasons prior. Same with her slave chick (natalie emmanuelle) :(

I wouldn't mind a 'mother of dragons' game/harem..

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Worst part is Emilia Clarke stopped getting naked in it 2 seasons prior. Same with her slave chick (natalie emmanuelle) :(

Definitely the worst thing to happen the whole show.

I don't mind waiting for Milfy City even if it takes years to get done. (hell it looks like it will take years to get to the part of it I like again). I am however concerned the game will get dropped or rushed to completion at some point though.

Not blaming ICSTOR or anything. It's hard to keep the passion going for so long on the same project but I'd feel sad.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You know what they say about assume…makes an ass of u to me.
This thread was supposed to be useful regarding update notes, bugs etc. but not anymore.
And I can't filter sh*ts. And whats more, since the "store" is spreading cancer around, it's imperative that it's closed for the "common safety" until it's safe.
you wanna talk sh*ts about game / developer, create another thread.
You know this thread is seperated into 5 factions atleast...
those that complain about release dates... (sometimes productive)
those that complain about bugs... (sometimes productive)
those that complain about the Dev...
those that actually discuss the game or ask questions about it (sadly more often than not questions that had already been answered)... <- probably the only constantly constructive group here
and finally those that complain about the other 3 groups that derail this thread... and yes this group is also part of this.

There are a few games here on the Forum like "Game of Whores" for example... I wouldn't call it good though.
"Whores of Thrones" is a tip I received by another creator I support on Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes