J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It has already been said that BETA will be on October 10th. You can even count every day, only better do something else... God!
And this is how confusion starts and false expectation and hope.

The post said

"Hopefully around the tenth, but most likely sooner".

For me that means that it could be the tenth.
But also the first or even the 30th...

NO ACTUAL RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN GIVEN, ONLY A ESTIMATE ;)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't think someone actually replying me.

but for you, I'll make it short.
Instead of bitching about something that you get for free, why don't u learn to be humble and appreciative, and get a life.
*drop mic*
Are you a rapper or something that you drop the mic?
Sorry, never heard of you.

But seriously I mean, you are mad about me having fun while im not really bitching, not insulting anyone and you tell me to get a life? :unsure:
It's funny you say that, because all your posts in this thread are about bitching about someone or group of people that just have fun with good memes, jokes and shiet. :rolleyes:

And yeah, i will continue to have my fun, just to make you so mad. :whistle:
a8dd13a0833e280f91ec72f5a65c707f.jpg

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
And this is how confusion starts and false expectation and hope.

The post said

"Hopefully around the tenth, but most likely sooner".

For me that means that it could be the tenth.
But also the first or even the 30th...

NO ACTUAL RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN GIVEN, ONLY A ESTIMATE ;)
Still that's only for the BETA. He has not given any releasedate/estimate for 0.6. ;)

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
So, we are 4 days away from October and 0.7 was estimated to be ready for October release. I have a feeling that 0.7 is gonna be delayed for a while. But it is not all bad, because delaying 0.7 & 0.8 until 2020, gives ICSTOR 3 months of 2019 to release another cristmas episode instead. Oh, we are truly blessed :devilish:

Sep 3, 2019
What a joke. 2,2k images in an update is nice, a lot of content, but dr pink cake released that same amount in only 3 months with last being a dik update plus like 100 animations, i know an update like that in a free roam game as milfy city would take longer, but really that longer? Also there's the fact that being a dik have better renders and a story that's more than old "fuck your mother and 2 sisters game". I supported icstor for some time, but well, i don't think It worth at all when there's better devs like philly that have a fast update schedule and still make updates with a lot of quality and content

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I wonder how people will react if they find out the reason why 0.6 has been delayed so much is because ICSTOR has been working on a Halloween special.

I was thinking the next update will be a big one because Icstor will be going on another year long hiatus. He dropped a christmas special last time and we haven't seen him since.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
What a joke. 2,2k images in an update is nice, a lot of content, but dr pink cake released that same amount in only 3 months with last being a dik update plus like 100 animations, i know an update like that in a free roam game as milfy city would take longer, but really that longer? Also there's the fact that being a dik have better renders and a story that's more than old "fuck your mother and 2 sisters game". I supported icstor for some time, but well, i don't think It worth at all when there's better devs like philly that have a fast update schedule and still make updates with a lot of quality and content
Well, nonetheless i will be fucking my pc screen when the update is out.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes