mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Yeah, ICSTOR sits in front of the monitor and thinks so in my next updates, not so popular characters (Sarah, Judy, psychologist and aunt with Yasmin, so it’s better to postpone the release at all by the end of the year to release everyone and not to patronize the patrons who are mainly waiting for Caroline, all the same, the main skeleton will be good for me to deposit money) I think it will be so, but as they say, suggesting the worst, let's hope for the best. And according to my estimates, He will combine Sarah’s update with the update about the psychiatrist that we don’t have to wait until Januar

Reactions: vmaks

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Yeah, ICSTOR sits in front of the monitor and thinks so in my next updates, not so popular characters (Sarah, Judy, psychologist and aunt with Yasmin, so it’s better to postpone the release at all by the end of the year to release everyone and not to patronize the patrons who are mainly waiting for Caroline, all the same, the main skeleton will be good for me to deposit money) I think it will be so, but as they say, suggesting the worst, let's hope for the best. And according to my estimates, He will combine Sarah’s update with the update about the psychiatrist that we don’t have to wait until Januar
Sarah was always in top 3, she's popular, it's only here you see kid crying because she is in a game call "Milfy"... and don't like teenage girls.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I agree on combining the updates
He will combine Sarah’s update with the update about the psychiatrist that we don’t have to wait until Januar
Would make the most sense if he did I just hope it doesn't turn into another 0.6 scenarios and end up waiting another year for an update.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
He said release either 10th or way earlier. We can forget the way earlier and probably also the way after that.

ookla

Nov 7, 2018
Brace yourselves for tomorrow (hopefully) we shall whip our dicks out in glory and fap with the fury of the gods.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes