axel797

May 2, 2017
Bad news:
"The latest version of Ren'Py is 7.3.4 "The world (wide web) is not enough.", released on October 8, 2019."
Now he has to "transferring everything into the new version of Ren'Py" again! Oh no! :D

Reactions: ookla and mvitrak

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I disagree , when this all began nobody was asking a dime . That started after when some dudes saw and realised how easy it would be to milk some people out of their cash .
Ok, how many game before and after ? Quality asset ? Animation ? and many other things... Do you think there was so many asset for Daz before ? I don't think so. Many dev are lazy ok but many other make good work and respect their donor.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Level - 3
$25 or more per month
  • All of the above!
  • Access to beta version three days earlier before the normal release
If it comes to release date I can't give any but you can expect the beta version somewhere around ~10th October. (Probably sooner.)

Reactions: ookla

elmsfeuer

Jul 11, 2017
When I come home Thursday and I open this thread there will be one of two things:

- 15 New pages of people clamoring for, jerking off over, and then discussing the game

or

- 25 new pages of people clamoring for, crying over, and shitposting about the lack of a game

I can't wait to not read any of them
When you come home on Thursday you will read " This server is down for maintenance " :cool:

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Brace yourself guys.... only one day left until..... the best delay of our life is announced
It's hilarious because you just know people keep refreshing and as the time moves closer the excitement sets in. Then it's all going to go up in flames when it doesn't come. There's radio silence for a week before icstor finally announces "sorry, got delayed again" or "the entire update got deleted. I've decided to end Milfy City here" bauahahaha.

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
1 Day left!!!! I never got this much excited for a cockblock.
Yes, but the release is only for large patrons (I hope among them there will be a conscientious and kind person who will be carried on his hands for his generosity) who will throw a link.

• Haha
Reactions: Constix
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes