arms99

May 11, 2018
One sad news that we didn't talk about yet... will the IC patch be updated aswell and can you use save games from an patched game in the new release?
Engine Update and all could really fuck things up about that
the IC patch has been the same from pretty much the beginning. It's just an empty file, the presence of which triggers the IC content. I really doubt there would be a need to update it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the IC patch has been the same from pretty much the beginning. It's just an empty file, the presence of which triggers the IC content. I really doubt there would be a need to update it.
Ah so it's one of those passive ones... good.
There are those that contain actual code changes so names,etc. get replaced correctly.. and hencefor have to be updated with each release

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
I'm pretty sure this time he will release the update.
Even thinking about what will happen if he doesn't release the game scares the shit out of me,this forum probably will become 10000 pages.
There will be no update tomorrow, the status of the game has not changed and there has been no further communication (he has enough patrons to not communicate) on where he is, what is it that does so it is dead and buried. And the site will be done tomorrow so not 10k pages but 9k xd

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
"Probably a lot sooner"
"Probably a lot sooner"
he said "you can expect the beta version around ~10th October. (Probably sooner)
No idea if the beta will be released tomorrow it might, it might not...
Guess we will just have to wait and see

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AdolfoH

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
"Probably a lot sooner"
he said "you can expect the beta version around ~10th October. (Probably sooner)
No idea if the beta will be released tomorrow it might, it might not...
Guess we will just have to wait and see
437376_a.png
437376_b.png
It seems like in icstor's language A LITTLE BIT means month and a half later and PROBABLY A LOT SOONER means a few hours earlier, if you are lucky.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Easy, ask to him whit is nickname on Patreon too send you a message on a patreon accound.

My case was for say stop to everyone come here and say LIAR, Son of your Mom, or anything likes. If you check well it's a tips maybe, a lot of "news users" whit few messages come on the forum and say everytime the same generic type of sentence : I stopped to support him on Patreon and now is a piece of shit. And So ? Just for that whitout something likes a good joke, a good advice or why you thing is something bad, arguments, proves. No just some hating for free and some topic after a time it's not one but 2,3,4 haters who takes an complet page ! And everytime what ? A mod comes and delete that kind of virus. Because whit hate comes more hate likes an infection.
Dude, Icstor IS a liar. Why don't you check what he's been writing on Patreon/Discord since "he took a pause"?

His first big lie: when he took a pause in march/april he told us that Caroline's content was 100% done, but the rest of the update's content wasn't - BUT in early August he wrote that Caroline's content wasn't finished yet!!!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes