Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: ookla and N7's Slut

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
Huh...
Did he change it?? The one posted here is the one I saw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i won't even be surprised if soon we'll see ~10th October (Probably 10th October)
Then ~10th October (Probably a little bit later)
Then ~10th October (Probably next week)
Then ~10th October (Probably next month)
Then ~10th October (Probably probably?)

Deadealus

Mar 13, 2019
Wow! The guy's so much a liar he is editing his patreon post.

Now i remember again when i said, months(probably a lot) ago than the guy took a good 4/5, and not 1.5 months break.

The worst for him is everybody will remember that giantic delay. The good point (for him) is all his fans dont care.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Dude, Icstor IS a liar. Why don't you check what he's been writing on Patreon/Discord since "he took a pause"?

His first big lie: when he took a pause in march/april he told us that Caroline's content was 100% done, but the rest of the update's content wasn't - BUT in early August he wrote that Caroline's content wasn't finished yet!!!
There, you give some arguments ! My post was about someone who just cry here.
At the end, we will see if he continues the game or not and join the hall of big liar likes Gumdrop, Ahorrta and Colins Powel.
For my part, i will see at the end of the month if he have a chance to upload a good continuation if not i don't care anymore of what he pretending or want to creat.. There is many others good developer and some whit realy good skill to do great game.

Little Fella

Feb 14, 2019
Maybe someone knows how to solve such a problem, I can’t get to work with my father, he makes me sick all the time, and his place of work does not appear on the map.

axel797

May 2, 2017
actually no i heard that many devs had problems with the new renpy version
"transferring everything" What does it mean?! What does this process look like? :) Copy and paste from one folder to another? How long can it take? 5 minutes max.

I have no problems with Ren'py 7.3.4. "Many devs had problems", so why are they using the new version? There are only minor changes between versions for a very long time.

That sounds like bullshit to me :)

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Guys, don't be impatient and angry. ISTOR will release his update game on 10/10 because it is the day he will be awarded with a Nobel Prize in Literature 2019. A member of Nobel Committees said me so because he likes mom/son incestuous stories very much. He really appreciates the endings of The Incest Story 2 but he thinks that each endings should be expanded into an episode. As a side note, he is also playing Milfy City

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes