merlin88

Dec 15, 2018
Ahh, why do i even care anymore. The only thing he encountered aren‘t massive game breaking bugs, but rather his life breaking greed for money, milking all those god damn patrons. Props to all the folks who said october 2020, because thats when the game comes out, you won‘t see this shit on the weekend or in this month.

MichaelJordan

Jul 23, 2017
Well, 1.5 month delay. We were waiting for Caroline date for like what - almost year? Im kinda tired even o joke about deadlines he set, even last one "update gonna be befor oct 10"

Reactions: parachina

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Ahh, why do i even care anymore. The only thing he encountered aren‘t massive game breaking bugs, but rather his life breaking greed for money, milking all those god damn patrons. Props to all the folks who said october 2020, because thats when the game comes out, you won‘t see this shit on the weekend or in this month.
I can bet this guy made some massive life changes after starting to get this amount of money, so it wouldn't be strange that he is losing all this time because he felt in love with some Russian hooker or some other weird shit.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Compare this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with this:
Also this:
with this:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes