ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Yeah this is actually comical, i'd bet anything the guy is still scrambling to complete the art, no reason whatsoever for the animations to start breaking the game now of all times, and if the animations have nothing to do with the bugs, why withhold them ?

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
share with the rest of us common folk. i need a good chuckle :)
Was it a newsletter or not, but all that is indicated in the screenshot, only in the text version. He simply" instead of surprise " duplicated the same message only to the mailbox. This ICStor is a mega tour freak, sorry.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Yeah this is actually comical, i'd bet anything the guy is still scrambling to complete the art, no reason whatsoever for the animations to start breaking the game now of all times, and if the animations have nothing to do with the bugs, why withhold them ?
size of the game would increase

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
by special surprise does he mean a girl on girl scene or threesome of some sort? please
It's revealed that the player is adopted and not blood related to any of the girls hencefore this will be his first non Incest story :eek:... according to Patreon guidlines ofc :sneaky:

2rough4it

Aug 30, 2018
S
The whole comical situation is that there is an absolute dummy, as in the screenshot, only on the mailbox. Without pictures, new information and dates. He simply freak out, propose a on him complain for fraud.
So the animation SS is dummy or the one in mail?

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018
Compare this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with this:
Also this:
with this:
So he hasnt done anything at all in few months? :LOL:

a0k

Nov 30, 2017
If Caroline's pics was ready before the break, and if the animations are not ready right now... What in the hell did this guy do all this time?! Come on!
are u sure man ? icstor just chillin at the home for a 4 months (jan,feb,march,april) he says caroline update is already finish before the break THATS A HUGE LIE and now he says no animations i am okay with that really after he delayed 3 times

Reactions: Kermit79

Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
S

So the animation SS is dummy or the one in mail?
I might have put it wrong. English I know for a deuce out of ten, I don't live among Europeans or Americans. In the mail the same as posted here - just the words without the additional promised suprprise.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes