Chromechro

Jun 7, 2018
I do not know trolling it or not, but the person who supports it for $ 100 said: "I got a beta update, but I did not have time to start, as I have already crashed the game"
Believe it or not, I don't know. Information from DC from high patron!

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Funny thing, you can use the meme in this thread on the dual family thread and vice-versa.
The reason seem to be the same too, strange.. Is this some animations delay conspiration from those devs ? :eek:
Did they have some secret meeting to exchange those excuses ?

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
even the japanese game company Illusion can made a whole new game with all 3D animations and Variable tits girls.
during one icstor's update.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
I do not know trolling it or not, but the person who supports it for $ 100 said: "I got a beta update, but I did not have time to start, as I have already crashed the game"
Believe it or not, I don't know. Information from DC from high patron!
If that is true, then Icstor corrupted update himself

What will be released sooner? Milfy City 0.6 (Special animated edition) or Death Stranding 2?

Reactions: cimibibapa2 and mt1

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
What animations are related to errors in the game? or are there errors with the animations themselves? since the animations are in the media file and simply inserted between the text in the game and cannot cause errors, only if the error occurred while running this file, but this is not critical) it does not pull for another week of corrections

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
What animations are related to errors in the game? or are there errors with the animations themselves? since the animations are in the media file and simply inserted between the text in the game and cannot cause errors, only if the error occurred while running this file, but this is not critical) it does not pull for another week of corrections
Asked that on discord and msg got deleten by admins.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes