PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
It's genuinly baffeling. Like. There are so many talented people with great, even more complex coding than Milfy City just on this site, that also have a steady schedule of updates and they program everything themselves while also having to work in the meanwhile, and he uses this excuse when he's got so much help? Weak. Just weak.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Despite the fact that he used to live in Turkey, and now seems to have moved to Switzerland. He does not want to spend money on quality, so this mediocrity comes out only to invent new terms :)
Probably earns 50k a month but 1100 is too much ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's genuinly baffeling. Like. There are so many talented people with great, even more complex coding than Milfy City just on this site, that also have a steady schedule of updates and they program everything themselves while also having to work in the meanwhile, and he uses this excuse when he's got so much help? Weak. Just weak.
I don't think he is a scammer like some people around love to cry about, that tittle is reserved for the likes of gumdrop. What i do think is that he is really bad at managing the work flow from his team.
Just remember how Icstor does the renders before the story and the writter has to sew a story as the renders get done (according to the writter himself).

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
He says the update is big which is fucking things up so I don't know why he didn't just release it in increments instead. It would've been better for the fans and prolly for him too.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
He says the update is big which is fucking things up so I don't know why he didn't just release it in increments instead. It would've been better for the fans and prolly for him too.
He said a lot of the delay was because of problems with the neighbors, Content i don't think anyone really cares about.

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
Another Delay and no animations xD
it starts to look more and more pathetic.
I'm glad I canceled my sub last December, he had some great potential with this game but either he is a lying sack of shit or has 0 idea how to manage a project...
I can already see the next couple months of less and less communication from his side and then the post about how he has lost the "creativity" for this game and some blabla about how hard it is for him to let this project go and all the crap he feeds his special little supporters these days and then moves to a new game and pulls the same shit again.
It was nice up till 11 months ago, far well I leave this thread now.

zepovik1

Dec 21, 2017
"The programmer is currently finishing adding 40 cards"
LMAO
Jesus, what a dumb excuse. Game isn't even done yet, after 11 month of developing. No animations? Why do you call it beta then. This guy earns that much money and still somehow continues fucking up all deadlines. I wish patreon has some sort of punish system for situations like these.

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes