RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
The update posted by ICSTOR made me laugh more than all the jokes and memes in this thread combined. I assume the delays are because he booked a month-long holiday with Thomas Cook for early next year and is frantically trying to get his stolen money back.
So if hes getting 40k per month, he earned half milion dollars in one year? And for nothing? Do Rockstar games director earns that?

Dyatlov

Jul 22, 2019
My monitor said "fuck you i'm tired of waiting for milfy city" and killed itself. Now by some miracle if icstor actually releases it i will die from exploding blue balls

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
this what happen when you want to release freaking titan size update we got delay and also tons of bug so whats the point we wait all this time if we get to play the NON animation version within what 3 days? i tot he already done all that shit long time ago and focusing on animation and guess what basically 11month update without animation and still got delay pity my sara pls

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Compare this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with this:
Also this:
with this:
Everyone who has defended ICSTOR on this thread should read this then very quickly whack themselves in the head with an Tire Iron just for the fun of it.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
pretty much we going to get FULL update with animation late november or early december but since we talking about incstor how about we put the estimate time like 2020 maybe?when we get the update all the blue ballers gonna click TAB and finish the 1 year worth of update within 1 day and see you 2021 sara

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes