andreibvb1

Jun 2, 2017
so the beta will be released on this weekend without animations and he will add the animations later on this month ?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
its just me or all beacuse most of good game abendon or change there engine and its beacme worst and no much content in game beside grinding i dont know if its beacuse lack of patreons or time whatever its damm ashame

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
It's hilarious there are still people trying to make excuses for this guy. He earns the same amount of money as an experienced neurosurgeon does in the US. With all that cash coming his way, even if he's burned-out to shit, he should be able to build a proper team to do the heavy lifting for him and release regular updates. There are other top creators here, who alone release the same amount of content on quarterly basis, and some of them even do it as a side gig. It's obvious he doesn't care, but I can't blame him. It appears a lot of people love to throw their money at him. Even if he does not release anything until October 2020, he will still be able to pull in at least a few thousand willing patrons. Since he apparently moved to Switzerland recently, I hope he invested in a lakeside property around Lake Geneva. :LOL:
Wow so he moved to Switzerland? He must be making huge bucks cause I spent 2 weeks there and my total costs were 4k USD lol. Most expensive country in Europe by far

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
People on a pirate site complaining about deadlines and moral standards. What ... a ... joke.
a lot of the "pirates" here dropped $50-$100 over the course of several months and got nothing for it. just because YOU only pirate and never support any devs, don't assume everyone else does as well. i'm currently supporting 8 devs and i use to support icstor as well. without this website, i wouldn't know about most of the devs i support and they would never get my money.

also, the users on this "pirate site" often provide fixes for games that would otherwise be unplayable, provide tech support that would otherwise be the sole responsibility of the dev, and/or make mods that enhance the games.

Last edited:

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
a lot of the "pirates" here dropped $50-$100 over the course of several months and got nothing for it. just because YOU only pirate and never support any devs, don't assume everyone else does as well. i'm currently supporting 8 devs an di use to support icstor as well.
You and the others made a financial decision - that isn't my fault, nor am I criticizing you for it - you're free to do whatever you want with your own money. Donating to someone on Patreon is just that, a donation - there isn't a guarantee of anything in return.

also, the users on this "pirate site" often provide fixes for games that would otherwise be unplayable, provide tech support that would otherwise be the sole responsibility of the dev, and/or make mods that enhance the games.
That is the users choice. The dev is not beholden to them for doing anything.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
You guys that are complaining about the people whining on this forum, you do realize that with the money ICSTOR is making he should be making a game that's 10 times better than Milfy City right? And not a game thats a copy of the 20 other games on this site, let alone having said game delayed for months on end.

No I'm not bashing this game or any other game, they're mostly good but I'm just saying what ICSTOR is doing isn't justifiable.

It's like comparing EA to CDPR, first is a billion dollar company and the latter isn't, first makes half arsed games for a quick buck and the latter makes actual good games.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
People on a pirate site complaining about deadlines and moral standards. What ... a ... joke.
You can't even imagine how many people here are supporting development. The community in this website is categorized in 2 halves. The one are people who are actively supporting development and the other one are leechers. I'm personally supporting 13 projects overall on patreon, fanbox and fantia. The only joke is your mentality here.

Aug 5, 2016
You can't even imagine how many people here are supporting development. The community in this website is categorized in 2 halves. The one are people who are actively supporting development and the other one are leechers. I'm personally supporting 13 projects overall on patreon, fanbox and fantia. The only joke is your mentality here.
I'm willing to bet one of those "halves" is a hell of a lot bigger than the other. I'm sure you're a good patron who pledges and doesn't pirate. I'm betting that there are 20 people who don't pledge to anyone at all for every one of you.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
You and the others made a financial decision - that isn't my fault, nor am I criticizing you for it - you're free to do whatever you want with your own money. Donating to someone on Patreon is just that, a donation - there isn't a guarantee of anything in return.
When you donate, you expect to make the life of the creator easier so he keeps on making stuff. This is why Patreons Goals exist, to make it clear.
Here the creator lied to its donors in order to keep on receiving those juicy donations. He could, from the beginning, say that he wanted to take a big break and that if people would still feel like supporting him during it he would be very glad of it.
But when you read things like "You should be blessed if he answers to you" from his own discord rules, you could predict from the beginning what kind of person he is.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
As a side note to the animations, his final goal on patreon, which was reached over this year, said the following: "Once we reach this goal we are able to slowly start adding fully animated sex scenes to the current game and the future ones. That means - no more looped 1,2-second animation!"

So when he implements the missing animations, we will see if he lied again.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
When you donate, you expect to make the life of the creator easier so he keeps on making stuff. This is why Patreons Goals exist, to make it clear.
Here the creator lied to its donors in order to keep on receiving those juicy donations. He could, from the beginning, say that he wanted to take a big break and that if people would still feel like supporting him during it he would be very glad of it.
Then its up to the donors to decide whether they want to continue to support him. Its their money, their choice and its too bad if you don't like it.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Then its up to the donors to decide whether they want to continue to support him. Its their money, their choice and its too bad if you don't like it.
Well, when you're told things like "I'm making the game guys, I still need your support, bear with me 1 more month !"
You keep on donating.
But the fact is he was not making the game during this period therefore he got donations thanks to his lies.

Donors can decide, but they can't make the right decision if they're lied to.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
Well, when you're told things like "I'm making the game guys, I still need your support, bear with me 1 more month !"
You keep on donating.
But the fact is he was not making the game during this period therefore he got donations thanks to his lies.

Donors can decide, but they can't make the right decision if they're lied to.
Is everyone, but you, of such low intelligence they can't figure out whats a lie and what isn't? You're the arbiter of whether the choice they make to support him is the right or wrong one?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes