blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
Well, when you're told things like "I'm making the game guys, I still need your support, bear with me 1 more month !"
You keep on donating.
But the fact is he was not making the game during this period therefore he got donations thanks to his lies.

Donors can decide, but they can't make the right decision if they're lied to.
Is everyone, but you, of such low intelligence they can't figure out whats a lie and what isn't? You're the arbiter of whether the choice they make to support him is the right or wrong one?

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Who wants to play this game without animations? So basically we have to wait a almost a year for this update if we want to play the full version. Nice. And he said something about a long-awaited surprise we will all love? Sara update in this version aswell? :p

Reactions: cimibibapa2

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Wow, so I assume I am not gonna see "All hail Icstor" posts this 10th? :p Oh well, I don't think anyone is surprised any more.

Reactions: Kroxz

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
But honestly, I've bin waiting for this shit. I knew he would break is promise again and i also knew he'd find another excuse. On his last post he got mad while mentioning or explaining the testing phase. Usually you don't get mad at this point if you did your job well, instead you'd try to smooth down your customers. But he didn't because he did jack shit all this time. He knows he is fucked at this point and the only thing he can do is trying to put some content together real fast.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Looks like i will have to imagine animations in my head while playing through new content. :rolleyes:

Augustine、

Mar 14, 2018
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-1
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-2
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-3
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-4
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-5
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-6
UPDATE, NOT TODAY
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Week-1

I hope the update will be released today, but I know, at least, there is one week more.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-8
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-9

Guys, see you at 10. Oct. 2019.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-25

Today is 10. Oct. 2019, and there is no UPDATE!

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
The level of anger and entitlement in this thread is pretty hilarious.

If you're patrons, go bitch on patreon, at least then there's a chance ICSTOR will actually read it.
If you're not, the guy doesn't owe you a thing, so go play something else and come back whenever it's done.

Frankly I'm surprised the dev's been putting out content so regularly before this, since he's been essentially making the same game (with better visuals and UI each time) for many years now. He must be bored out of his mind by now.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
OK. So, this is not Gumdrop-level bullshit yet. But it's getting there, man. It's getting there.

P.S. I want to clarify that this post has been written with full knowledge of the pirating nature of this site and my own small part in activities of that nature. In addition to this, I want to state that I have never asked any user to post any game update, or similar, but merely waited for someone to do it and properly added a "like" as a small token of gratitude.

I'm merely saying this in the hope of averting the justified anger of the Committee for Good Practices and Ethical Behaviour within Pirating Communities. In anticipation of this not being enough, I'm now proceeding to watch Game of Thrones season 8 for the second time. I would flog myself while doing it, but would it really make a difference in terms of pain?

God bless you all, brothers.

Last edited:

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
I think he said this weekend for beta release, not that i believe him, maybe f95 gods are paying him to delay it, a least after te maintenance break.
The server are going to EXPLODE after releases

3.70 star(s) 411 Votes