JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Devs that are starting out or need help, definitely. Considering we're a bunch of filthy freeloaders F95 actually provides some decent feedback. Unless your game features non-optional NTR or is strictly gay.

A well-established dev, with 7k+ patrons, who's very much behind on his deadline probably won't venture into a fast-moving 1500 pages thread on a pirate page, especially when it's been a bitchfest for a while.
Maybe not, but I would never want to ride some money train without getting everyone's input. You can say the it's a bunch of freeloaders, but that's not always the case and in some rare scenarios, people give really good feedback.

Also, as a whole, knowing what the general population wants to see in a game is a good thing. You can't get new customers if you don't figure out the reasons why other people hate your game.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe not, but I would never want to ride some money train without getting everyone's input. You can say the it's a bunch of freeloaders, but that's not always the case and in some rare scenarios, people give really good feedback.

Also, as a whole, knowing what the general population wants to see in a game is a good thing. You can't get new customers if you don't figure out the reasons why other people hate your game.
I agree in general but I'm pretty sure ICSTOR is way past the point of getting feedback from the general public and finding out what people like to see.

You probably know his previous works, he's done the exact same scenario a bunch of times now and it sells well. He's gotten a lot of shit about his MCs being uber-creepy rapist kids in the past and worked on that in Milfy City.
I'd be very surprised if he changed a thing besides more animations and fine-tuning the gameplay and visuals in this or any future title.

Legman

Sep 29, 2017
It’s real simple. He probably slacked off a lot and procrastinated, and each time he approached a looming deadline had to come up with an excuse for the delay. Eventually people catch on when something takes so long but there is too little work to show for it. You’ll get the same story I just told from anyone who has ever been a supervisor in a workplace.

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
So .... Not that I don't care about the donor and other guy little argument but what was saying ICSTOR in his last message is that the game v0.6 will be playable for this week-end ? If so, there is no animations is that right? So for example, the scene where Mom moves her feet (the footjob) there is no animation to see her moving her feet? Is that no animations for new scenes or for all scenes?

OR CAN we assume he's lying and there is no update? ( I assume he did lie previously but it was so obvious we don't need to remember that .... )

Oh and for that shitty argument, yeah people are in right to complain, I mean there are the guys who say " he can do everything he want with his money etc." So, now you cannot say to people, hey don't do that, don't complain....

This website and community is doing its job aka saying this guy is a scam, he lied too many times and conned for so many K dollars. Maybe to continue in the future his scam he'll provide us some updates .... but it is still a scam. Yeah I enjoy it but it is because I didn't get scammed for a few scenes.

pamela

May 27, 2017
Ma alla fine er go de turone era bono? Anyway, Caroline is the best bitch of the game! PALLOTTA MAIALE!

mcniff

Nov 8, 2018
because the update is so big he's going to "fix bugs" for another month and then it's time for the christmas episode :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nah, dogs only eat homework.
Cats are the ones that walk over your keyboard and break all the precious code in a way that somehow can't be undone.
Off topic. I used to have one of those PC cases designed by idiots that don't know what cats are. The power button was on the top.

The amount of times one of my little shitballs loveable furrballs had turned off or reset that rig was beyond a joke.

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
I can't complain, I'm not a donor so I don't care if he takes 8 months to release a update or if the developer abandons the game entirely, sometimes you just need to looks at yourself and figure out you're own priority's in life.

If someone wants to support a developer its entirely their prerogative, a life choice I hope they can be happy with.

If you gave money to someone on patreon and regret the actions you took then you can contact the person you are supporting and ask them directly for a refund even up to 90 days, or you can stop your pledge at any time and call your losses.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
LOOOOL so not only is there a 3 day delay (said the weekend) but stuff is missing and they'd have to wait even longer. What's the point in playing it without animations? Why go through the story just to see stills, then replay it all again once that's added (a month+ later) ...WAT?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
makes you wonder if he's hurting for rendering time, slap a bunch of stuff together real quick but the rendering gods will always come back twice as hard.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes