Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why go through the story just to see stills, then replay it all again once that's added (a month+ later) ...WAT?
You don't have to.

The message did say it's for those that don't care about animations. For those that do care you'll have to wait a bit longer.

Some people are impatient and just want to see what happens.

ICSTOR is gonna need a long vacation after this update, lol.
As opposed to that really long vacation he had before it?

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
At this point his patreon supporters should just donate to me. So I can finally upgrade my radeon 6670. Then I'll learn renpy AND DAZ 3D and then proceed to learn how to make awesome games with amazing renders. I'll be able to upgrade, learn 2 things then produce a game all before icstor releases his update. Donate plz.

JaredRayne

Mar 6, 2018
LOOOOL so not only is there a 3 day delay (said the weekend) but stuff is missing and they'd have to wait even longer. What's the point in playing it without animations? Why go through the story just to see stills, then replay it all again once that's added (a month+ later) ...WAT?
Not to mention wasting Internet just for a few teases.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does the term "enabler" ring a bell?

One would think that no one would keep defending that shit about Patreon working like a charity for devs.
WRONG!

3, 2, 1
1, 2, 3
What the heck
is bothering me?

3, 2, 1
1, 2, 3
What the....................

Reactions: arms99

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Where did the community section in patreon go?

Python devs assemble we will probably have to fix those bugs ourselves.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So, apparently there are zero animations in the beta? Is there any reason to believe they are not done?
Maybe someone can correct me, but I can look at the script of 0.5 and see there is virtually no difference in implementing an image or a video into renpy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if they are indeed not done or god forbid even started yet, I have zero hope they will be created and implemented within 10 days as Icstor suggested here because I remember this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
I'll try again, and try not to make it 'personal'

Of course we got another delay, I look forward to the next one this weekend.

I'm really glad I stopped giving Icstor money. I'm also glad I had the foresight to stop late last year. Can you imagine being a consistent patreon for the last year? May as well throw money on a fire.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
You try to implement non-VN things.... ie, outside of renpy. Renpy itself does actually have a lot of bugs, most can be worked around.

Generally speaking though, we can resolve all our game breaking bugs in a day. (Depends on the level of programmer, ours patches renpy when something's broken in it)
Its just hard to believe when I know so many random ppl on this site are good enough at renpy to fix pretty much any bugs quickly. Maybe he should hire some more help with all that money he's raked in stalling for months working on the game 10 minutes a day.

Reactions: Tacoman3000
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes