Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is everyone, but you, of such low intelligence they can't figure out whats a lie and what isn't? You're the arbiter of whether the choice they make to support him is the right or wrong one?
Will you truely die on that hill?
For a King obviously inabt to do his own biting?
is ICSTOR a incompetent or a liar?
I'd say both at this point
If you gave money to someone on patreon and regret the actions you took then you can contact the person you are supporting and ask them directly for a refund even up to 90 days, or you can stop your pledge at any time and call your losses.
I doubt that will work on any fraudster

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to give my 2 cents on this game, aswell as the fact that I can pity anyone I want, who do you think you are trying to put words in my mouth? I never have said anything in the trend of deciding what people should spend their money on. All I said was that I PITY them.

If you want actual updates on the state of this game maybe you should go to his patreon and become part of my pity list because you ain't getting updates on this game, let's be real here.

You can defend people that throw away their money all you want, Just as much as the rest of us can ridicule them.
I never said you couldn't give your 2 cents, and I never said you couldn't pity them .. I said they don't need it.

There's been many pages of ridicule - what's been accomplished? Did his sub count go down? Is he releasing the update any faster? If people were less entitled, they'd be less disappointed.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I never said you couldn't give your 2 cents, and I never said you couldn't pity them .. I said they don't need it.

There's been many pages of ridicule - what's been accomplished? Did his sub count go down? Is he releasing the update any faster? If people were less entitled, they'd be less disappointed.
I know I shouldn't but let's make a comparison with RL... followeing your logic you shouldn't complain if a government you didn't vote for, tries to enact a law that will have you pay for something that negatively effects your own freedom.
Sadly there is no way to openly discuss such things with ICStor on any of his "public" Forums.
What's left is to bring your message to the masses by takeing it on the street... problem is you'll attract those order loveing people trying to shut that down to return to law and order...
Friday for Future would have certainly failed in it's birth hours if all people were like that.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Glad I lost every interesst in the game months ago. Reading this circus show thread needs some real masochist vibes. Close it, it turns in circles. Bad dev, stupid dev, no you stupid patron, no you stupid pirate, good work needs time, he's lazy, milking, some random insults, every ten pages some smart ass mentioning the thread should be closed because it turns in circles. Repeat. Just like in this Tom Cruise movie, just without any, any progression :ROFLMAO:

Also this thread costs F95 lots of money! did you read about the installment of a new DB server?! Yeah, that's because of you folks, posting in this thread the same stuff again and again! Maybe a monetizing system on f95 would be good, called pay-per-post?! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
We do not know whether the animations are done or whether he's in the middle of integrating them in a new build or if there's been bugs while adding the animations. Anything beyond that is speculation and should be ignored ;p
Code-wise, somebody already illustrated how simple it is to render animation files (basically webm files) using renpy. A hunded other developers have done it and I absolutely don't see a reason why the tried and tested routine of playing video files should introduce bugs.

wowassault

May 26, 2017

You literally said "and they don't need you telling them how to spend it" but hey I guess your logic in having a discussion is not commenting on the actual conversation at hand, and rather put words in someone else their mouth.

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Glad I lost every interesst in the game months ago. Reading this circus show thread needs some real masochist vibes. Close it, it turns in circles. Bad dev, stupid dev, no you stupid patron, no you stupid pirate, good work needs time, he's lazy, milking, some random insults, every ten pages some smart ass mentioning the thread should be closed because it turns in circles. Repeat. Just like in this Tom Cruise movie, just without any, any progression :ROFLMAO:
At least we had some fun which wouldn't have in his utopia discord.
Also this thread costs F95 lots of money! did you read about the installment of a new DB server?! Yeah, that's because of you folks, posting in this thread the same stuff again and again! Maybe a monetizing system on f95 would be good, called pay-per-post?! :ROFLMAO:
Ofc, thread is a gold mine now.

Reactions: dnzieg

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
You literally said "and they don't need you telling them how to spend it" but hey I guess your logic in having a discussion is not commenting on the actual conversation at hand, and rather put words in someone else their mouth.
I stand by that statement - I don't think anyone has a right to tell others what to do with their money. It's simply none of their business. If you think that it should be allowed, then I'm telling you to buy me an RTX 2080, I could use an upgrade (pretty unreasonable, right?)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't get why people are so upset!? This game has been without updates for almost a year now.
I can understand being upset after 3-4 months, but 11 months?

People that are Patrons after all this time, obviously, does not mind the delay and the ones that are still paying and complains are just fools.

The rest of us non payers (IMO) should just ignore this game until an update appears. It's like going to the Dual Family thread and expecting an update...not going to happen.

Personally, knowing of ICSTOR previous reputation on delivering games. I'm relatively positive that when he is back into the swing of things, everyone will forget what the fuss was about. Until that happens, I will just check in once every couple of months.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally, knowing of ICSTOR previous reputation on delivering games. I'm relatively positive that when he is back into the swing of things, everyone will forget what the fuss was about. Until that happens, I will just check in once every couple of months.
But will he?
I never was much of a fan of his before (I hated his RPGM games) but even back than it was impossible to not come along some of his games and news... and as far as I remember he NEVER did something like this last year EVER before.
His past reputation might be double edged in regards to finishing games with "Happy" Endings... but he never was suspected of milking his supporters or failing to actually deliver.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes