trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Who wants to play this game without animations? So basically we have to wait a almost a year for this update if we want to play the full version. Nice. And he said something about a long-awaited surprise we will all love? Sara update in this version aswell? :p
Don't get too crazy there. He's been lying about the state of the updates development since before he even took a break in the first place. Caroline 65% complete a year ago? Totally man. After this last lie ICSTOR moves up on the tier list right next to irredeemable

wowassault

May 26, 2017
I pity his patreons and their lack of calling out bullshit from a developer.
Go defend this guy as much as you want when the truth of the matter is that at least 75% of all games in this scene that have been either abandoned or not updated for months all have the surprising problem of some form of illness with either the dev or a family member.
When the majority does it, its not coincidence anymore ;)

The people that keep defending these devs over and over without any reason other then blind trust, you are the main reason why simple discussions about the legitimacy of certain devs is impossible.

Let me ask this, do I need a certain illness or lack of a healthy body to become a successful developer?

Reactions: dnzieg and Dogmeat
Jul 6, 2019
I'm surprised someone getting 50k/month doesn't sink some money into servers. I work for an animation studio. I'd rent a quarter rack in a datacenter and buy four or five supermicros wth GPUs and just run my own farm and crank out the renders.

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
I pity his patreons and their lack of calling out bullshit from a developer.
Go defend this guy as much as you want when the truth of the matter is that at least 75% of all games in this scene that have been either abandoned or not updated for months all have the surprising problem of some form of illness with either the dev or a family member.
When the majority does it, its not coincidence anymore ;)

The people that keep defending these devs over and over without any reason other then blind trust, you are the main reason why simple discussions about the legitimacy of certain devs is impossible.

Let me ask this, do I need a certain illness or lack of a healthy body to become a successful developer?
I see people defending other peoples right to spend their money how they choose to spend it. 7k+ patreons are happy with what they're getting and / or don't care about the money they're donating per month. They don't need your pity, and they don't need you telling them how to spend it - if they become unhappy with what they're getting, they know how to unsubscribe.

People have every right to defend the devs as you do to trash them - although, I think a lot of people are getting tired of wading through 50 pages a day of people saying the same things over and over and over again trying to find out if anything meaningful happened with the game. We know you're unhappy with the dev ... we knew 400 pages ago.

p00nhandler44

Dec 17, 2018
Someone explain this to me. Are the animations complete but bugged so it'll take about 10 days after the beta to be released, or is he saying animations has to be made which is just an indefinite delay?

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
He couldn't even release a beta version on time, now it gets pushed a few days and it doesn't even have animations, literally worse than just being a week late. If you honestly believe he had been working on it this whole time like he had been saying for months, i have no words.
1570579044908.jpg

wowassault

May 26, 2017
I see people defending other peoples right to spend their money how they choose to spend it. 7k+ patreons are happy with what they're getting and / or don't care about the money they're donating per month. They don't need your pity, and they don't need you telling them how to spend it - if they become unhappy with what they're getting, they know how to unsubscribe.

People have every right to defend the devs as you do to trash them - although, I think a lot of people are getting tired of wading through 50 pages a day of people saying the same things over and over and over again trying to find out if anything meaningful happened with the game. We know you're unhappy with the dev ... we knew 400 pages ago.
I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to give my 2 cents on this game, aswell as the fact that I can pity anyone I want, who do you think you are trying to put words in my mouth? I never have said anything in the trend of deciding what people should spend their money on. All I said was that I PITY them.

If you want actual updates on the state of this game maybe you should go to his patreon and become part of my pity list because you ain't getting updates on this game, let's be real here.

You can defend people that throw away their money all you want, Just as much as the rest of us can ridicule them.

@Vallhalla@

Nov 13, 2017
I'm in shock! damn you guys are all so smart pipets just) critics ) if you are so smart take the game yourself and stir it up at that level) do you think it's all simple?) well, try it yourself and don’t whine) nothing will change from your whining and criticism) how the game will be ready so he will release it) and so that all this would be more effective, stop donating until he does his job)

blahmeister

Feb 20, 2018
Someone explain this to me. Are the animations complete but bugged so it'll take about 10 days after the beta to be released, or is he saying animations has to be made which is just an indefinite delay?
We do not know whether the animations are done or whether he's in the middle of integrating them in a new build or if there's been bugs while adding the animations. Anything beyond that is speculation and should be ignored ;p

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
I'm in shock! damn you guys are all so smart pipets just) critics ) if you are so smart take the game yourself and stir it up at that level) do you think it's all simple?) well, try it yourself and don’t whine) nothing will change from your whining and criticism) how the game will be ready so he will release it) and so that all this would be more effective, stop donating until he does his job)
"durrr make fun of my movies, well how many movies have you made hmmm"

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes