ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Usually i'm here for the trash fire.

But... Man i have a feeling that something in this update is gonna be a let down. I don't know why, maybe it's because i've been burned out by some other games, but i fully expect some blue balls.

Maybe we do have sex with her, but i bet ICSTOR will hold something back. Maybe anal (let's face it, we all want to go into that ass), maybe another thing, don't know, just have this feeling.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I wrote this like a month ago and I'm repeating it now: What if there's no full sex with Caroline in this update? :cool:
I wouldn't take it as a preposterous supposition.
Then there's a big drop in Patrons and we'll see Icstor pull 2 or 3 actual sex scenes with Caroline for the "fixed" version 1 week later to get them back :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
This is absolutely not possible

Previous scenes with Caroline were blowjob and rub dick on pussy and she wanted tu push it inside in her head , so we were at the absolute last step before sex

Now this update is based on Caroline then a bit on celia and a little bit on neighbor

We will have something like 2/3 sex scenes just like linda previous update

There is no doubt we will have sex scenes with her and not only one
Unless it's all anal, and the planned vag sex is set for a future update.... so for those not into anal this update could be a huge letdown....

JesusIsDead

Hello Kitty
Donor
May 17, 2018
Man, i just started messing with rendering animations. If he is going for those nonlooped animations oh man the render times for one scene at this quality rate would be week or more.

Reactions: mvitrak

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
This update will suck unfortunately. its been almost a year and Caroline can't even save it because were gonna get 1 or 2 scenes with her at best. and then all we got is side characters. animation or no animation the hype is too high that its gonna fall flat on its face. and then the game will be put on hold or abandoned after 3-4 months of silence . i hope im wrong :)

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
NTR means you get cucked. that person you like ends up banging somebody else, or a bunch of somebody elses.

i think i keep coming back here because of sheer morbid curiosity as it relates to the fans STILL defending icstor. where will their breaking point be? mine was 4 months of no content, that i paid for.

Reactions: Sweet~Emma

埼玉

Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys, anyone got a full mac save they're willing to save? Also I'm a bit confused on how to transfer save files on mac..i've looked at a couple posts but they don't really make sense. Thanks!

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Man, i just started messing with rendering animations. If he is going for those nonlooped animations oh man the render times for one scene at this quality rate would be week or more.
I guess it all depends on his hardware, No idea what he is running but with the amount of money he receives it has to be something pretty great right?...I hope?..

Reactions: JesusIsDead

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
He should hire more staff,if he doesn't already. He makes like 40k a month.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes