TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
So let me get this clear, all of you who complain about ICSTOR delaying the update are his patreons? Because if not then it doesn't make any sense. I am not his patreon and i am not complaining, yeah it's sad that he keeps delaying but this game is not the only one on this site :)

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
So let me get this clear, all of you who complain about ICSTOR delaying the update are his patreons? Because if not then it doesn't make any sense. I am not his patreon and i am not complaining, yeah it's sad that he keeps delaying but this game is not the only one on this site :)
I think many people WAS his patreon.. but not getting an update for 11 months made us feel cheated.. so ye we complain

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Well I think people who aren't his patrons are just laughing at him and his patrons while the patrons (and former patrons) are the ones legitimately upset, can't say I blame them.

But man this thread is gold.

Namber4

Jul 12, 2019
you forbid us? well then okay I won’t! Do you expect such a rection?

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
2 years from now, all of you are going to be fapping to v0.6 and look back on this minor delay laughing.
How silly it was getting all emotional over nothing.
The way some of you are carrying on, you'd think that Sara was off with another man, cheating on you this whole time.

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
2 years from now, all of you are going to be fapping to v0.6 and look back on this minor delay laughing.
The way some of you are carrying on, you'd think that Sara was off with another man, cheating on you this whole time.
What?!?! She's supposed to be in her room!! That cheating wench!!!

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
Hopefully 2 yrs from now we be fapping to 0.7 beta XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: luigi92

mvitrak

Jul 12, 2019
Yes, it is clear to everyone that ICSTOR has broken all the mental and unimaginable terms regarding the update, and this update should be the top five with a plus and the next timed out and without delay, it has 7517 patrons and it gets a couple of tens of thousands a month! At least I published a post or something like that, and it’s his own fault that he is now called a fraudster.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes