NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
There was information that the animation was not done. Therefore, it will not be. One of the moderators also publicly said that the developer plans to finish the animation by the end of the month. Confirming that they are not. I do not troll. Check the discord.
Great.... That means if he does not release the beta version featuring no animation at all that we or his patreons forced him to do then the proper release of the game lies at the end of October.... wow... Just wow....

One simple question though, if there were no animations to begin with in the game then how the hell it even went for testing phase?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Great.... That means if he does not release the beta version featuring no animation at all that we or his patreons forced him to do then the proper release of the game lies at the end of October.... wow... Just wow....

One simple question though, if there were no animations in the game then how the hell it went through testing phase?
That was probably only text and code testing... which in both cases doesn't justify weeks of testing... unless he employed a codemonkey to do the job so he had more time for moveing and recreation.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017

One simple question though, if there were no animations in the game then how the hell it went through testing phase?
It didn't. Just this week he wrote a message about how his coder is currently implementing the secret images. It's not in testing when a major feature (animations) is missing and code keeps getting added until seemingly hours before the release. A beta release by Icstor used to be a product he and his alpha testers can't find any major issues with.
If it comes out today, I'm expecting I'll have to mess around with the scripts and/or use some console commands to get through the update. We have already been warned of game-breaking bugs and since the beta has been extended to 10+ days, I don't expect them to be fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnzieg and arms99

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
are you guys going to replay the entire game or just use a save when it comes out?
I havent passed all the game, prolly close to whole. My Q is - can I start the new updated version with the incomplete save? Because I kinda dont want to put effort into Sara anymore. The others are maxed.

shran

Dec 26, 2016
We wait and hope that now the developer is just sleeping, and somewhere in 5-6 hours we will receive an update.
Im 99% sure it won't be in 5/6 hours

Most of the time its nearly 10/11pm gmt

I followed every update released and its always near midnight for europe , if you are actually spamming F5 or delaying something to wait for the update you can stop

update will drop in 8/9 hours maybe more if there is issue

yaboipapi

Jan 24, 2019
That was probably only text and code testing... which in both cases doesn't justify weeks of testing... unless he employed a codemonkey to do the job so he had more time for moveing and recreation.
It's easy to claim that you already have an alpha build and testing when in reality I think they were still developing and adding missing content. It makes no absolute sense that a renpy VN tested for 20+ days should contain game breaking bugs on release

JustTheBest

Oct 2, 2019
Bob: Well, here I am in my computer chair again. And my computer’s all booted up and I’m logged on to F95. And I've got my lotion and tissues to clean up after myself. And I've got my pants unzipped so I can grab my meat. And I've got a lighter and a cigar to smoke when I'm done. But there's one other thing that makes fapping time the very best time of the whole day. And do you know what that is? It's a very special friend of mine, ICSTOR, and my very favorite little video game.

Oh, Milfy City, you're the one

You make fapping lots of fun!

Milfy City, MILFs everywhere to try to screw!

Bo bo bo de oh!

Milfy City, joy of joys

Fuck Celia’s ass, and she makes noise!

Milfy City, Linda’s my very best friend, it's true!

Bo bo bo de oh!

Oh, every day when I

Make my way to my chair

I find a little gremlin who's

Cute and yellow and chubby

Rub-a-dub-dubby!

Milfy City, Caroline’s so fine

And I'm lucky that she’s mine

Milfy City, can I fuck the therapist too?

Hey, Celia. Would you like me to stick a vibrator in your vag and connect it to a marine battery? You would? Okay, how's this? Hey, Gremlin, you want to give me a tit job? Oh, I see. You don't have any tits, do you? Well, how about giving up your ass? Fuck her little freckled gremlin ass. Ooh, she's ticklish. Ooh-hoo.

Oh, every day when I

Make my way to the chair

I find a housewife who's

Tired of Bob’s little puddy

Rub-a-dub-dubby!

Milfy City, where are you?

I’m feeling grey when skies are blue

ICSTOR, please, I’d like a new version

Needing to cum is such a burden!
Yellow gremlin IM DONE hahahaha

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
update is coming soon... but question is will he stand on his words or come with an excuse?
every person here is eager to beat the meat.. they are just annoyed with big ass gap between updates.

Jun 7, 2017
why many say it will come out today? There are those who say in a few hours. Is there a basis to think that it will come out today or did Istor give today as the release date? Thank you

arms99

May 11, 2018
why many say it will come out today? There are those who say in a few hours. Is there a basis to think that it will come out today or did Istor give today as the release date? Thank you
He sent a message to his higher end patrons saying it will be released this weekend (at least the beta version).

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes