terroralpha

May 1, 2017
There was information that the animation was not done. Therefore, it will not be. One of the moderators also publicly said that the developer plans to finish the animation by the end of the month. Confirming that they are not. I do not troll. Check the discord.
i called it about 300 pages ago on this thread. it's going to be at least a full year between updates

Reactions: ookla

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
This is not icstor's fault btw. This is his patreons fault. If the patreons support him when he's on vacation and using zero effort ( nowadays ), he will delay and delay and delay for make more money. Why not ? He's making more money every day on his bed. Postpone as much as he can for extend this loop as long as possible. If he ends the game early, he need to make a game from the beggining( lots of work ). And maybe the new game not going to be popular as milfy city.

SO If he's doing nothing, stop supporting him. So he needs to back to work.

Last edited:

Augustine、

Mar 14, 2018
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-1
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-2
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-3
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-4
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-5
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-6
UPDATE, NOT TODAY
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Week-1

I hope the update will be released today, but I know, at least, there is one week more.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-8
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-9

Guys, see you at 10. Oct. 2019.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-25

Today is 10. Oct. 2019, and there is no UPDATE!
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-26

The plan of ICSTOR: This weekend v0.6 beta will be released, and next weekend MILFY CITY V0.6 will be released.

BTW: the plan seems never work.
Milfy City v0.6 - Testing Day-28
7525 (patreon increased so quickly)

Today the beta should be released.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is not icstor's fault btw. This is patreon's fault. If the patreons support him when he's on vacation and using zero effort ( nowadays ), he will delay and delay and delay for make more money. Why not ? He's making more money every day on his bed. Postpone as much as he can for extend this loop as long as possible. If he ends the game early, he need to make a game from the beggining( lots of work ). And maybe the new game not going to be popular as milfy city.
You know there is so much wrong in this statement...
I mean you even contradict yourself within...
"It's not his fault he is not delivering... it's the system... he get's payed to be doing nothing why should he work?"
And on that note there are several serious developers on Patreon that work for their money...
many, if not most, of the games I am capable to enjoy these days were only possible because "that System" gave these Devs a chance to raise the money to do this

Derezz

Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
You know there is so much wrong in this statement...
I mean you even contradict yourself within...
"It's not his fault he is not delivering... it's the system... he get's payed to be doing nothing why should he work?"
And on that note there are several serious developers on Patreon that work for their money...
many, if not most, of the games I am capable to enjoy these days were only possible because "that System" gave these Devs a chance to raise the money to do this
I meant his patreons ( supporters ), not the system. They are supporting him, paying money for nothing. If he's doing nothing, stop supporting him. So he needs to back to work.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes