darlic

Feb 27, 2017
My theory: He lost lots of time not working on the game (Let's say till he posted the comeback message this spring), so in order to not lose any more patrons he started talking about this huge multi-day update. At this point, he still had nothing on his hands. So he had to rush a big update within a very short time frame, this was obviously a recipe for disaster and this is the result. Lots of bugs, incomplete animations and lots of extra work to properly reorganize (almost) everything.

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
This guy behaves like a child because he could stay on vacation until the end of June and set the release date to October 31 (giving himself more time). I have not seen such an unprofessional man for a long time and I am surprised that people still support him financially. I see that now ICSTOR will fight to extend the release date to November (transfers for November from patreons)...

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
1.png

Summertime Saga version 0.19 will be released before Milfy City 0.6.
Can you guys imagine this ?
We're talking here about a complete handdrawn game against some 3d bs.
DarkCookie is slow but even he is able to make 2 big updates in one year.
& Icstor isn't able to make one update for a 3D game, come on this guy is a joke.

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
View attachment 424607

Summertime Saga version 0.19 will be released before Milfy City 0.6.
Can you guys imagine this ?
We're talking here about a complete handdrawn game against some 3d bs.
DarkCookie is slow but even he is able to make 2 big updates in one year.
& Icstor isn't able to make one update for a 3D game, come on this guy is a joke.
I hope your post is meant as a joke, but either way: it's a terrible post for a number of reasons.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
naaaaaah... did it actually get delayed again?
yes the update has been delayed again with the same excuse the animations are not ready even knowing that some time has pass since his last delay (the animations are so simple idk why he takes so long to do a simple loop animation of a 4 to 6 sec).

Dreamfall

Apr 20, 2017
At this point I don't really care when the game is released, but wish I'm online when it does, so I can experience live the avalanche of gifs with fireworks/amazed animals etc. that will be present for this memorable occasion. #MostEntertainingThread :D

Reactions: Cicko

Bobbyboy

Sep 26, 2017
Oh for fuck's sake. He never said October was the release date. He specifically said it would PROBABLY be out AROUND October 10th. Which could be anywhere from the actual number listed to 5 or so days from the given due date. Now he did state "probably sooner" but that's also another probably. So no the update hasn't been delayed again. He hasn't told another lie. You all just read it incorrectly. I'm sure not many people will listen to this comment and it probably won't help but I could be silent no more. Now if October goes by and nothing . . . resume your complaining if you so desire. I seriously wonder if some of the people in here are actually 18 or at least have the reading comprehension of such.

lian11

Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys, may someone post here save datas with complete 0.5 version? I wouldn't play it again for entire xD thanks

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the game was in beta-test phase, it means that the animation was already done, right? This person really thinks we're idiots.
Why would you need to beta test animations? Not that there's much to test in a game like this to begin with, but playing back video clips isn't likely to be something that breaks between builds.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Hi guys, may someone post here save datas with complete 0.5 version? I wouldn't play it again for entire xD thanks
Hey man. Welcome to the forums,first of all. Second, we here practice searching stuff before asking for it . The option is right there in the top right corner,just under your user name. Believe me, it will be worth your while. Also, check a few pages back.Someone already posted their saves, though, by the way this thread is going I would say look a few 20-25 pages back.

Cheers bro!

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Do we know if the people who decide to stop the support will get the patched version of the game?What about the animation?
Will they need to start paying again in order to get the full update?

Ryü Alucard

Jul 9, 2017
Compare this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with this:
Also this:
with this:
The dude is a liar, plain and simple

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
So... 10/10/19 ...
"CURRENT PROGRESS

Milfy City v0.6 - Testing"

It is disappointing to realize that we have been 1 month and 7 days from completing 1 year since the last release ... Icstor has been in this update for over 6 months to still have so much delay to release.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes