dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Then you aren't reading all the posts.

Some people aren't on topic at all and just want to make jokes for the funnies.

Obviously not me, i'm always on topic so my posts don't get deleted.
I'm pretty sure a mod in icstor's discord told me he's actually working on another Christmas one. icstor said he's going to delay 0.6 until after his xmas one comes in DEC. So January 2020 for sure!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
And here we go my post got deleted but the mod post about the same topic stays there in the open, it's like how ''accepting deleting posts challenge'' fits any on topic discussion here. ;)

Damn but going back on topic - Caroline in that newest previews is looking pretty nice, it's all romantic and shit, i hope it will have more wilder actions and locations instead of only love daby situations. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RainMan92

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Linda's face looks weird. If she existed in real life she'd be one of those british page 6 models that's had obvious plastic surgery. Like cheek and jaw implants. Linda's cheekbones are overly large and the rest of her face is skinny. Giving it a sunken in feeling.

It's basically like this: maleficent-movie-wallpaper-19.jpg

Linda is a far cry from the hottest girl in milfy city. No one can compete with the angel that is Sarah. She even took it in the ass.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. Sara + Caroline for end game and then you get Linda on the side with Bob saying "Go get 'er, boy!" while dressed in leather and standing next to a self-spanker the mc built after 10 fetch quests.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Reported twice.
Hey man, don't shoot. :eek:

Sometimes i get some stuff from LIDL aswell, you know to taste the cheaper product before you go to the best snack section.

First you must take a sip from cola from LIDL called ''REAL COLA'' before you go for the original coca cola to trully appreciate the taste. :whistle:

Sara is like that listening to nickelback phase, before you go check out the real music. :whistle: :giggle:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sara + Caroline is the worst scenario, there's only one scenario that works - Caroline and Linda.

Sara is like some underpriced LIDL product on sales and Caroline + Linda is like the real shit.
Hey, LIDL's dairy products are really tasty! Funny that I said that considering the close relationship between Icstor and milk :rolleyes:.
Sara is sweet, I like her despite being underage and a threesome with Caroline would be the perfect season finale.
Linda on the other hand is obnoxious. I hate her character and I'd rather have more content with any other girl than with her: auntie, Judy, Celia, classmates, the twins... Not the neighbours though *sigh*

Reactions: Taureum

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, LIDL's dairy products are really tasty! Funny that I said that considering the close relationship between Icstor and milk :rolleyes:.
Sara is sweet, I like her despite being underage and a threesome with Caroline would be the perfect season finale.
Linda on the other hand is obnoxious. I hate her character and I'd rather have more content with any other girl than with her: auntie, Judy, Celia, classmates, the twins... Not the neighbours though *sigh*
What about big orgy scene where every character in the game and females from previous ICSTOR games just fuck with each other?

Also Bob somewhere being fucked by some vietnamese dominatrix with bazooka as secret ending if you find all the secret cards in the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes